Rwick7

Established Member
what do you want to know?

They strictly yellow car and there black bullit were 1 and 2 in the 03 class

9.70 and 9.80 I think in the final

Not sure what the fastest pass was

pumped 03

Established Member
I thought the class was only for 03 cobras.i dont think the yellow car is running as good as it did last year.

Rwick7

Established Member
The black bullit looks just like an 03...so I guess they let it run. They also let a turbo car run. Didn't bother me any...they had 03 motors.

Yellow car went 9.6 something I believe @149 with "no spray" not sure if I believe it or not.

pumped 03

Established Member
They would be lucky to go 10.0 with no spray.in do time iam bolting on the f-1 and iam gonna hand them their ass.

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by pumped 03
They would be lucky to go 10.0 with no spray.in do time iam bolting on the f-1 and iam gonna hand them their ass.

Maybe you'll also see the tooth fairy.......or better yeah find Jimmy Hoffa.....No Stock Motored 03 with a procharger is going to compete with the Strictly boys...I know i had one. Noticed i said HAD...look at my sig ID...MUCH happier now.....My .02

Jay

pumped 03

Established Member
you had a pisc-2 not a f1-a.and yes they can be beat i think alot of people on here fear the texas boys.there only racers like the rest of us. and there is other people with the know how and money also.so like i said in do time.

ToxicByte

Established Member
Hey Mark,

Get the KB 2.4 when ever it's released and stage II cams from JDM and that should give you what you need to handle the boys from Texas. Then let Don from Modular Madness get you a tune with the SCT...

Later
Richard

03Steve

Established Member
you had a pisc-2 not a f1-a.and yes they can be beat i think alot of people on here fear the texas boys.there only racers like the rest of us. and there is other people with the know how and money also.so like i said in do time.

Go get em. :-D

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I seen the 2.4 KB in St.Louis this weekend, The guy that was in MM a few months ago with the red Cobra with Blue flames on it from California had it. He is helping Jim Bell with the R&D. He kept chewing belts but was gettin it figured out. He's a really cool dude. He is on his way to FUN Ford this weekend in Englishtown N.J. if any one wants to see it. The snout is the only visible differece, I'm sure the internals covers the rest of the changes. He was running low to mid 10's.

I on the other hand bent a valve in # 8 cylinder. I was looking for an excuse for porting and Stage 2 cams. best run was on 7 cylinders. 11.50. I started with 8 but finished with 7. Any one know who does good port jobs on these heads and has a good cam combo to go with it ? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks, J.R.

Strictlytech

Established Member
Yellow car went 9.6 something I believe @149 with "no spray" not sure if I believe it or not. [/B][/QUOTE]

Better believe we have the fastest no nitrous cars around.. WFC tech is no joke.If Richard would have sprayed the car on saturday the car would run deep in the eights.
We are not going anywhere boys!

STRICTLY PERFORMANCE CLEANEST,FASTEST,MOST RELIABLE COBRAS BUILT IN HOUSE! Houston Texas,

trey193

Established Member
JRS Snake good meeting ya even if it was in the staging lanes. How did you manage to take out a cyl????? My car was ripping this weekend must have been the track prep!!:) Anyone know how fast the JLP cars were going??? I wish someone had a breakdown of the entire fields best et's and finishing order!

davidmax

Established Member
The best porting and cams IMHO are Sean Hyland.
seanhylandmotorsport.com
Lots of luck,Dave Smilovic.

SALEENNOTCH

ONLY PRE'94 LAMBO NOTCH!!
Established Member
I have all of it on tape guys. the yellow one was quick... VERY quick.
Anyone catch the crash? Bummer...
Some sick fast cars out there...
I was over by the vendor entrance, pit side... Black Lightning on 20's..
you guys see us? We had the table with parts for sale and the "BBQ" rockin...

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Trey, Yes it was good meeting you also. I had a tip and porcelain blow off on #8 spark plug and it went through an exhaust valve and bent it. Your car was running very well, by the way. Props to ya !!

03 Chuck, What kind of BS are you anticipating? You live in ST. Louis, If you came to the track, you already know everyone's numbers.

Strictlytech

Established Member
I hope you try , but why do two of the fastest cars in the world use larger versions of the same superchargers.
Funnycar & Topfuel

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
I'm coming for all of you;-) ...j/k, the way parts are being held up, i wont be running for a lonng time:cuss: :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread