what are my stock seats worth?

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
have the rear seat out, and fronts should be out soon.

they're 04's, but they are the light grey inserts, like 03's. the rear seat you cant tell anybody has ever set in.

front have no stains, passenger looks brand new aswell, and driving just has a couple wrinkles on the outside bolsters.

friend of mine offered me $1500. but i think that is more than they are worth.

Venimus03

Established Member
If someone offered you $1500, they should be sold. I have seen the grey insert seats go from $800-$1100

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
sweet, ill try to get the $$ out of him. he says he wants them... for his explorer with tan interior... lol

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Thats pretty messed up. If he is willing to pay, I'd tell him a grand. Does he really think that stuff will fit in his explorer?

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
so ur gonna knowingly overcharge your friend ? yikes.....

ok, i wasnt going to say anything, but here it goes...

you take and low ball, and talk shit in all kinds of peoples threads, god only knows why. but when you sell something, you ask a outrageous amount, and GOD FORBID somebody lowball you.

and its not like i posted a for sale add trying to sell my shit for 1500, i asked how much they're worth, and stated somebody offered me that for it.

and your signature is ****ing gay. "boys drive mustangs... mean drive vette's". more like men drive mustang's, and old men/men with small dicks drive vette's.

if mustangs are so immature then why dont you GTFO.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
Thats pretty messed up. If he is willing to pay, I'd tell him a grand. Does he really think that stuff will fit in his explorer?

i told him he would have to make brackets, it would look like ass, wouldnt fit right, power seat wiring wouldnt be the same, rear seat wouldnt work, ect.

but he didnt seem to care. he wants them, he's a ricer. on V6 explorer ive ever seen that has a fart cannon.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member

you take and low ball, and talk shit in all kinds of peoples threads, god only knows why. but when you sell something, you ask a outrageous amount, and GOD FORBID somebody lowball you.

and its not like i posted a for sale add trying to sell my shit for 1500, i asked how much they're worth, and stated somebody offered me that for it.

and your signature is ****ing gay. "boys drive mustangs... mean drive vette's". more like men drive mustang's, and old men/men with small dicks drive vette's.

Instant Classic!

Nothing like showing up out of the blue and then getting pwned!

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
if hes dumb enough to make an offer without doing the research its his own fault. I wouldn't do it to my best friend, but if its a person i know then it's their own fault. Go for it man.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
Cory, how will you be able to see over the wheel without any seats? :shrug:

greg, i made the coolest seat for my car. empty 5 gallon mud bucket screwed to the with a peice of plywood screwed to the back... talk about weight reduction!!!

no seriously, im either getting corbeau CR1's, or sparco's of some sort.

dhenderson67

Boss
Established Member

+1

TRBO VNM

gees...I am the one that told carter not to deal with undergroundking. nice to see it pissed him off. hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread