What are eatons going for???

Terminator03

banned
Actually I have 2 quick questions. I havent had much time to research so I figured I'd ask some of you guys. I got a KB going on anyday now and a eaton with about 600 miles on it. What are the selling for? And how easy is it to mount on a 96 cobra?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think I read that a new Eaton goes for around $1500.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
I don't know how much the eaton is worth, but I can't wait for that KB to be on:eek: :beer:

stangin

Established Member
They go for about $1100 or so new, I think you would have to have 03 heads to work on a 96 wouldnt you.. I heard the ports are different. Would be a great market for our Eaton's if they would bolt right on older Cobra's with no other mods.

BBriBro

Established Member
Has anyone sold their eaton supercharger, intake manifold, and intercooler as a package, like inductionconcepts recommends? Will it really bring $3000? Thats how they get their turbo kit down to $4500, but I can't imagine someone paying $3k for the stock stuff.

dougwg

Established Member
Terminator03

I'll give you $450 for it TODAY! cash!

Last edited:

dougwg

Established Member
Originally posted by BBriBro
Has anyone sold their eaton supercharger, intake manifold, and intercooler as a package, like inductionconcepts recommends? Will it really bring $3000? Thats how they get their turbo kit down to $4500, but I can't imagine someone paying $3k for the stock stuff.

$3000.00????

Thats BS

NO FREAKIN WAY

Users who are viewing this thread