What am I doing wrong?? LOL

heavenly

Established Member
First Car

yyar.jpg

r1do.jpg

Second vehicle....really miss it!!

b6tt.jpg

Present Day.......Haha.......doing it's job. 32 mpg, 32 hp. Sacrifices.

gifx.jpg

jg1g.jpg

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
Man, I feel you! I went from a blown Cobra to a built Z06 to an Automatic GT... But I wanted my own home so I made the sacrifice. Toys come & go...

Lemmiwinks

Established Member
Wow... Somebody needs to be banned from SVTP unless he buys something v8 powered within 3 hours.

MTBSully

Established Member
at least take off the wheels and tail light tint so people like me don't make fun of you on the street for being a ricer. Then at least you will be just another commuter

Slo3kgtVtr

Established Member
I feel the same way a lot of the time, but a nice new house and young family spells a whole lot of sacrifices for "dad". I promised myself a new toy in the near future and just have to make it a priority once the kids grow up a bit. Life is too short to put things off for too long but believe me......I feel you.

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I know your feel, bro. Had a slew of Mustangs (86 GT, 93 TT LX, 95 Cobra) and now I'm in a Mazda 3 lol. Definitely some sacrifices, but give it time and do right and you'll have your toys back. I'm looking currently also.

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
at least take off the wheels and tail light tint so people like me don't make fun of you on the street for being a ricer. Then at least you will be just another commuter

So he has to make his car look worse or else he is a ricer? GTFO.

Car looks clean and good how it is. Aslong as it don't have a huge fartcan on it, 1,000 stickers and a mile high wing I don't think he has anything to worry about.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread