What a 900horsepower Supra sounds like!

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
Originally posted by NBS4
He has a 3000rpm Powerband. Not my style personally.

Not so sure it matters... Although the power below 4500 rpms looks low on that graph it is still well over what most any car has at the wheels max... 250+... The graph just looks goofy... I promise that thing still pulls like a mother... look at 4.5k rpm he ONLY has 390whp... :nonono: what a shame...

3BLKSVT

Established Member
it's no wonder those things are useless on the street :rollseyes , the horsepower doubles between 4500 to 5500 and the tires or suspension don't have a chance. That's a crap powerband and I wouldn't hesitate to race him light to light. Viper's and big-block (stroker Mopar if you wish)v-8's have nice long flat powerband's and pull forever from 2000,2500 and up. :bash:

Unusual T/A

Established Member
Originally posted by 3BLKSVT
it's no wonder those things are useless on the street :rollseyes , the horsepower doubles between 4500 to 5500 and the tires or suspension don't have a chance. That's a crap powerband and I wouldn't hesitate to race him light to light. Viper's and big-block (stroker Mopar if you wish)v-8's have nice long flat powerband's and pull forever from 2000,2500 and up. :bash:

Racing from light to light is not a race. Now from a dead stop up to 140 or so that supra let alone most single turbo supras would drag your ass regardless of the power curve.

PonyXpress

Racing from light to light is not a race. Now from a dead stop up to 140 or so that supra let alone most single turbo supras would drag your ass regardless of the power curve.
Even light to light sould be no contest, once that Supra gets spooled up and into second the show's over. Low end torque is great for drivability, but if your racing from a stop, then it only matters in 1st gear anyway, hit second and that hellcious top end will take almost anything on the street.

Unusual T/A

Established Member
Originally posted by Maniac Mechanic
Even light to light sould be no contest, once that Supra gets spooled up and into second the show's over. Low end torque is great for drivability, but if your racing from a stop, then it only matters in 1st gear anyway, hit second and that hellcious top end will take almost anything on the street.

Also very true.;-)

Ultor

Pie luver ;)
Established Member
peterblach_newFront1.jpg

peterblach_newEngine1.jpg

Looks amazing. :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread