Went to the track last night for the first time

Hungdaknees

Established Member
Went to the track last night for the first time with the car. Launch it around 3200. It spun like hell through first and second but after finally getting traction half way through second it hauled ass the rest of the way.
Needs DR bad.

What size of DR and kind is everyone using on there car??

null_zpsf86e32ef.jpg

BOD89LX

Established Member
MT drag radials I ran the 305/35-19's , did you shift to 4th before the traps?

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
very nice time....I have 18 inch wheels with 285 NT05R's. Hook well but the shorter height is throwing off my gearing to the point where I should probably be shifting to 4th before the traps. A couple a guys have used 20 inch nitto radials and done well with them

Xavier02832

Established Member
I also went to the track for the very first time yesterday and ran 12.3 @ 119 with a 2.4 60 foot at Palm Beach International Raceway . My car is bone stock with 650 miles on it. Traction was non existent and a hand full to keep straight hence my 60 foot time.

A set of drag radials have been moved up to first on the list of mods planned for the car.

And to the OP, great numbers of your first night out brother. CONGRATS

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Congrats, I don't think your short time is too bad for a first time out on factory stock tires. :beer:

Rob Nelson

Established Member
AWESOME time!!! That's moving out for spinning so bad... Get that 60 foot time down and that car will be LOW 11's all day!!!

Users who are viewing this thread