Went to the Dragstrip Last Night

Z06_2002

www.HighSpeedDriving.com
Established Member
Originally posted by NetworkingGuru
Dave,

I don't want to seem negative, and I am in no way trying to start any wars (flame or otherwise). Even though I LOVE the content of your posts, you have a "stream of consciousness" writing style (meaning lack of punctuation or capitalization) that actually gives me a headache. It also looks pretty unprofessional. Sorry Dave, I love your info, but can you please try to write a little more normally?

And I thought it was just me. Kind of feel like he HiJacked my thread also :) Here are a couple great sites for Vette forums though, z06vette.com and corvetteforum.com nothing personal but I came here to discuss Cobra's.

Don

:beer:

david smilovic

Established Member
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.I did take over your post and I am truly sorry As far as puntuation,proper Syntex(i may have mispelled) I will do my best,but it may be in your best interests not to read not to get reading and within 30 seconds gives you a headache thats not healthy and I certainley dont want to contribute.
Im getting sarcastic.I only had 9 years schooling and though fairly succesful always allowed me to have an interest in fast cars which I enjoy very much.I'll drop my childish feelings and you work keeping your side of the street clean.I will constantly monitor my posts and keep them as correct as I know how.

If these terms are agreeable please sign on the line and a plain notary isn't good it has to be a clerk of the court a judge or a commercial bank mgr will all be good.BE EZ on your self and love
yourself and G-D will supply you with love ,compassion and empathy for others,and I know the post was on Fords and not Z06's I felt that the post being Z6VS. 03'Cobra at least thats how I precieved the natural post evoloution was to Z06 VS.Cora

Z06_2002

www.HighSpeedDriving.com
Established Member
David,

No one questioned your knowledge of cars, it is apparent you are well versed and I appreciate your participation in the forum, I just didn't see how the Cobra and the Z06 had anything to do with your beast. As far as comparing your car to a Cobra I personally think it would be like comparing a GM Monte Carlo to a Nascar Race Car. (That is a compliment)

:beer:

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
David,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, and I in no way meant to make you feel bad or angry. I was just trying to get a point across. It's fairly obvious to me that you have a great grasp on automotive performance, and I am glad you are a member of this forum. I appologize for posting that in public. In retrospect, I should have PM'd you with the criticism. I appologize, I honestly didn't even think of it, which is my fault.

Cheers and no hard feelings :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread