went to the dealer today

stangfreak

Established Member
so I stopped at my local ford dealer today. Just got back. Got a print out of all the options and packages. salesman (saleswoman) told me she will mail out a brochure package to me soon but they have no idea on pricing or anything. But they figured it will be in the upper 30's hitting 40K for a GT premium. Of course depending on options. Going to be hard to sell my cobra. cant believe no pricing yet.

Im looking to get one in silver. automatic.

stangfreak

Established Member
Your dealer sucks. Find another dealer. Pricing has been known for awhile now

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php/2015-mustang-pricing-1829.html

Fuark! Damn I did not know this. She told me ford didn't give them no pricing yet and she sounded pissed off because she wants to sell them. Had many people ask her today . But then again she is a sales person so.

I told her I am Also a ford dealer but we sell trucks. So I get D plan price. Thanks for the link man!

1NA RUN

Established Member
Go to another dealer. I gave a deposit on mine Thursday after they priced it out for me with the options I wanted. Lots of misinformed dealers regarding the 2015. Good luck!

stangfreak

Established Member
Go to another dealer. I gave a deposit on mine Thursday after they priced it out for me with the options I wanted. Lots of misinformed dealers regarding the 2015. Good luck!

Thanks man. doesn't matter which dealer I go to. I still get d plan im a ford employee. just shocked that they didn't have any pricing.

2panther

Established Member
Thanks man. doesn't matter which dealer I go to. I still get d plan im a ford employee. just shocked that they didn't have any pricing.

I ordered mine from Bowens Garage and I'm from NY. Making a small trip out of it with my wife. I think we're gonna take a train to Hartford and then drive the 2015 back home.

stangfreak

Established Member
I am finding it very difficult to let go of my 03 cobra. Not easy. But I really want the 15. Im on long island

Users who are viewing this thread