Went to the Dark Side - Bought a boat :)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sinister looking for sure. The red stripes are a nice touch. So how do you like it so far?

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Nice. I think the interior looks a lot better with the two-tone leather like yours has. Congrats.

First thing you should do is paint that bowtie red or black IMO. :banana:

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
^^ +1 why would you want to ruin the new car smell with that goddam vanillaroma pine tree.

good luck with it. dont race any cobras either

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
holy car buy from left field!

i really like the new camaros with that ebay grille instead of mail slots

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
nice car man, just please get rid of the stupid yellow bowtie and get a red or black one.

I hate that gay yellow on all these sexy camaros

Pnsh3r

Established Member
thanks for all the hate (and some kind words). I knew that this was coming, but I knew what I wanted.
While not nearly as fast (now) as the Cobra was it is alot more car in every aspect. Better suspension, better interior, more creature comforts, etc etc etc. I am enjoying the hell out of it and it gets more attention than a hooters girl at work during senior citizen's night out.
As for the new 5.0 - I am not a bit worried about them. Stock for stock they will walk the camaro, but that 5.0 is already maximized to it's fullest potential (short of forced induction). I don't think that there will be much power to be gained with exhaust, intake, heads, etc swaps. Whereas the LS3 is very far from being optimized by any means. lol Full exhaust alone nets 50+whp. ;)
I am going the keep the car stock for a bit, tint the windows, install the audio upgrade (Boston audio system is super clear but lacks any real bass), and maybe a catback. Then save up for a whipple. A whipple alone on an otherwise stock car will put me far ahead of what I'll want and what I'll be wanting to pay for in upgrading all the other parts ;)
I might be getting old, but I am getting to the point where to me there is more to enjoy in a car besides just straight line power & performance.

Users who are viewing this thread