went to strip today !

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
Finally got out to the strip today with the Lightning had a decent time and ran ok. The temps were warmer than what I wanted, it was 74* and I was praying for it to be 60* anyway in street trim ( kept the 14* tune, didnt up the global spark ) with only the tail gate and spare tire removed got a

12.45 @ 106 with a 1.69 60ft time

i think with cooler weather / pass seat removed / and the race tune I wanted I could have gotten into the 12.2x's dont ya think ??

well here is a vid of the only pass my wife recorded " she thought I was going to tell her if I wanted her to record ALL of them. Ran 4 times I think this was the best. Oh and pay no attention to the voice you hear, thats just a over excited wife doing her cheer leader thing

th_049.jpg

slick4_6

Established Member
Go Bobby Go! What track is that? I knew Rockingham was going to be open Saturday because I know a few people that were going down but I didn't know if anywhere else close to home was going to be open this weekend.

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
a long way from the Rock brother, this was at Coastal Plains in Jacksonville NC. Its the closest track to me that has 1/4 mile. J-ville is just over a hour from me and Rockingham is about 2 or more.

Users who are viewing this thread