Went Looking For A Cobra, Found This Instead

Oldnavyt

Established Member
Very Nice. Here is my FX35 DD
ScannedImage-62.gif

Nice! I like that color too.

Thrust

Established Member
I really like those and would not mind having one, but my wife thinks they look like darth vader's helmet.:shrug:
Anyway great deal on the fx, and really great deal on the taurus. :beer:

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
to each his own , i would have kept looking for the cobra. to me thoses thing look like old boots on roids, lol

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member
Hey atleast it's a v8...
I was never crazy bout infinitys.
The G37 is pretty cool, but at the end of the day....
it's a Datsun.....

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
The car looks like a pissed off pumpkin.

If you like it, then enjoy it. I was looking for a Mustang to replace my Cown Vic and drove a bunch of 05 GTs and a few 01 Cobras. I was set on getting an 01 Cobra until I went to test drive an Audi a6 with a friend of mine, it completely changed my mind and made me realize that I do not want a Mustang at all. I feel like many people do not evaluate their priorities and just buy a car because of some stupid reason. It took a test drive of a luxury car to realize that I rarely race and most of my driving is on the boring side, so therefore there no reason to get a Mustang, maybe just maybe the OP thought the same thing and in result the FX fits his lifestyle better.

Sny714

Established Member
I didnt like those trucks when they first came out but they grew on me fast. I love the exhaust note too. Good Deal.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
I didnt like those trucks when they first came out but they grew on me fast. I love the exhaust note too. Good Deal.

Yeah the exhaust is surprisingly loud from stock, even the FX35. Have you ever heard an FX35 taking off from a dead stop? Even in just normal acceleration it sounds cool.

Good choice and congrats on the great deal, I love those things. As an SUV they're somewhat useless so I just think of them as tall hatchbacks. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread