Welp might as well cut off my nuts(engagement ring inside)

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
its not so bad man, my fiance is my best friend too, so if if your gonna spend so much time with her might as well make it official.

I will say though, all the wedding planning crap gets old fast...I could care less about flowers and tie colors

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Congrats Eric, I know she's been waiting for you to pop the question for a while haha. Good luck Saturday, our Anniversary is Monday!

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
oh, all you young tards....

say goodbye to your social life, say goodbye to your finances. say goodbye to your credit. say goodbye to a great sex life, say goodbye to your privacy, say goodbye to fun, say goodbye to everything you now know that once was a thing called your life.

update this thread in 5 years see if i'm not right. i would love to see how it changes over the years.

amirightoramiright?

chrisheltra

Established Member

say goodbye to your social life, say goodbye to your finances. say goodbye to your credit. say goodbye to a great sex life, say goodbye to your privacy, say goodbye to fun, say goodbye to everything you now know that once was a thing called your life.

update this thread in 5 years see if i'm not right. i would love to see how it changes over the years.

amirightoramiright?

This is the one time that I agree with you.

Oh and for gods sake buy her a bigger ring! lol

Congrats

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Congrats man! :beer: **** everyone is getting married! I've already been to two weddings this year and 2 more coming up!

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
She's your best friend and days couldn't be cooler because your NOT married. Trust me I know...been married for 11 years.

You might want to bail because Outlaw99 is spot on!

Last edited:

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member

amirightoramiright?

I have to disagree, ive been married going on 3 years now and i love my life. My sex life is GREAT, finances are also good, credit and privacy...ehhh not so much, lol (stupid recession/2 bedroom house). My social life, and private life are amazing. If your truly miserable with your life and marriage (wishing you could go back to the way things were before) you should consider a divorce. My older brother has been married for 12 years and him and his wife still act like teenagers and they have 3 kids. Sure A LOT of shit changes when you get married but thats just part of life (growing up). If you go into a marriage thinking you can go out every night, party, get drunk, go to street racing meets, hanging out with the boys, etc then your wrong. Marriage is a commitment to one another, you have to put your wife/husband before yourself. But dont get married just because "your in love". If you wait and find the right person you can have an AMAZING life, with a happiness and fulfillment you never thought possible. OK, rant/speech is over now :kaboom:

To the OP, congrats man. Looks like you took your time and are making a great decision, i wish you and your future wife the best of luck:beer:

Edit: For the record, my wife didn't even get and engagement ring, i bought her a small wedding band with 6 little diamonds in it, my ring was more expensive than hers (hers was on sale) and i proposed in our living room. We didn't have a wedding either, we just went down to the court house and signed the papers which are now hanging above our bed in a frame. The rings and big weddings are all BS and over rated, none of that shit matters (not saying there not nice but there definitely not necessary).

One word of advise to the OP, DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL SHIT =)

Last edited:

TheShadow

Hey, you're a funny guy.
Established Member

amirightoramiright?

I totally disagree. It'll be 20 years married for us in March. She's still my best friend, and I can't think of any way I'd be a happier guy.

Damn Kris, I know you've had a rough time with the ladies, but isn't this a little like taking a piss in the pool 'cause they made you get out for adult swim? :lol1:

dadro77

Deez nuts....
Established Member

amirightoramiright?

Couldn't have said it better myself. Think of everything you enjoy in life.....

ALL GONE!!!

Congrats!!

VtekII

Established Member
HA HA thanks everybody for the nice comments!

As far as the marriage "haters" ha ya i do expect things to change a little, so im not retarded as far as that goes. But as far as social life goes we do pretty much everything by ourselves. We do stuff here and there with friends but not all the time. As far as finances go, she came from a somewhat poorer family, in that she didnt get every little thing she wanted. And thats one of the reasons im marrying her, shes never been greedy, or needed material things to please her. i take good care of her and always look out for her. i never go off spending money on retarded stuff, well not that often anyways, so it wont be a problem. And as far as the sex life comments go, thats your own fault. If you dont ever try anything new or dont do what SHE likes no wonder she doesnt want to **** you. Just like everything else, lol marriage will have its days that will make you want to shoot yourself, and other days will be great. its TIME TO MOVE ON!

Users who are viewing this thread