Welp might as well cut off my nuts(engagement ring inside)

VtekII

Established Member
well, time has finally come ive decided. After 5 years with my woman its time to do the deed i suppose. This saturday is our 5 year anniversary so im going to pop the question then. She my best friend and couldnt ask for anyone cooler to spend the rest of my days with...:bash: ha ha... but heres a couple piks i took of the ring and a couple piks of said Fiance for reference.

ringedit2.jpg

ringedit1.jpg

DSC_2258.jpg

DSC_2479.jpg

anyways, wish me well haha:beer:

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
“Alright, let me be the first to say congratulations. You get one vagina for the rest of your life. Real smart, Frank. Way to work it through.”

Congrats dude

stangposse

Established Member
I was going to try to talk you out of it, but after seeing her on the quad like that it seems like its a good move! Congrats & Good Luck man!!

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
congrats man. I recently got married and I must say having a wifey brings a special peace and true happiness to a mans life. My girls a car fanatic too, favorite show on tv is topgear lol.

VtekII

Established Member
Good luck! :beer:
thanks sir:beer:
If that's the case, you better get a bigger rock. :rolling:
lol, no this ones "proportional" lol thats the word i like to use.
thanks man
Dont ruin a perfectly good domestic partnership.
haha i dont think itll ruin too much
“Alright, let me be the first to say congratulations. You get one vagina for the rest of your life. Real smart, Frank. Way to work it through.”

Congrats dude
haha, thanks man, and yes me and my brother have rehearsed that whole scene, as he does hate his life like Vince vaughn.
I was going to try to talk you out of it, but after seeing her on the quad like that it seems like its a good move! Congrats & Good Luck man!!

haha thanks brother, i was gonna post a video of her drivin my old cobra but i cant find it so the ones of her on the 400 will have to do.

VtekII

Established Member
congrats man. I recently got married and I must say having a wifey brings a special peace and true happiness to a mans life. My girls a car fanatic too, favorite show on tv is topgear lol.

congrats to you too man, she wants me to get another cobra, but "the timing just has to be right" to me that means when i get her ring paid off in a couple of months and its christmas time... ive already told her she doesnt have to make any payments just get the one ive already pointed out to her.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
congrats to you too man, she wants me to get another cobra, but "the timing just has to be right" to me that means when i get her ring paid off in a couple of months and its christmas time... ive already told her she doesnt have to make any payments just get the one ive already pointed out to her.

haha thats awesome man. Gotta love a girl whos into mustangs. Just an fyi man, theres a whipple cobra vert making around 560rwhp in hastings nebraska for sale for around $17grand I believe. Its at a dealer, i can find you the name and number of the dealer, if your interested pm me.

VtekII

Established Member
^^ thanks brother, i have my eye set on a very specific car. its an older guy and has owned it since about 2k miles... he wants kindof a lot for it but i know its been very well cared for.

thanks alot for the heads up though, i really appreciate it.

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Congrats! I'll be in the same boat as you shortly. Looks like you made a good choice!

Users who are viewing this thread