Welp, it's Monday...

16kOrBust

Established Member
Work until 5pm, then going to the store with my brother to get a few parts needed to rebuild my trans, which is currently in pieces in my garage. I'll also be working on some band stuff and practicing tonight, like every night.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Working,if that`s what you call it,freaking dead around here!Also tired as crap due to the darn time change and having way to much fun yesterday.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
So several of you are "working." I don't see posting on SVTP as "work." So what is it, exactly, that you all do when you're NOT posting on SVTP and are "working?"

Oh, I'm spending my day drinking and playing WoW. (It's a damn good day)

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
Tinkering with the Lambo - then heading to the airport to prep the L-39 for the flight down to the Bahamas for the week - doing some bonefishing and picking up a new boat.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I'm waiting on a lazy ass to bring me a roll-off of Transmissions so I can melt those suckers down.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
So several of you are "working." I don't see posting on SVTP as "work." So what is it, exactly, that you all do when you're NOT posting on SVTP and are "working?"

Taking 5 minutes out to stuff some food in my face .... Damn .. It's way past lunch time now.

So much for that .....

Users who are viewing this thread