Welp…there goes the narrative.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
like they won't just discredit or completely ignore it while forcing their agenda on us. Concern for the planet has nothing to do with it

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Won't stop anything that the far left is doing and is trying to do
Sadly, this is true. This MIT report (wasn't the first and won't be the last) won't change a thing, unfortunately. The foolish are hell bent on continuing to pursue this course blindly. Reminds me of the scene in 1972 film Poseidon Adventure when the passengers have to make a decision who to follow. Here's a very spot-on post from someone on social media.

"In the 1972 version of The Poseidon Adventure, there is a moment when our small band of heroes, trapped inside an overturned cruise ship, encounter another group of survivors being led by the ship’s doctor toward the bow. Our heroes are headed to the stern. The bow, they believe, is underwater. A small boy in their party had taken a tour of the ship days before, and he was told that the hull was thinnest in the engine room. Thus it would be the most likely place for a rescue attempt.

A passenger and preacher, who is leading our small band of heroes, pleads with the doctor and his people to turn around and join them on their journey to the engine room. The ship’s doctor refuses, claiming that the engine room has likely been destroyed. He proceeds on, and every member of his party follows. They disappear down an overturned corridor into darkness, never to be seen again.

One of our heroes asks the preacher, "If all those people think they’re right…
… maybe we should go with them". I have thought about this moment for as long as I can remember. That scene has returned to my mind thousands of times over the decades since I first saw that film.
If all those people
think they’re right…
… maybe we should go with them."

So I think this is how many people today live their lives. They head to the bow with the "majority". They blindly fall in line with the thinking of authority figures, family, peers, and colleagues, moving relentlessly in the direction of least resistance.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Something about what Antoine Lavoisier said about conservation of mass have anything to do with it?

Users who are viewing this thread