Well the silver beast is sold!!!!

04cobracop

Established Member
Hey guys,

I just sold my 04' Silver cobra coupe to someone in Denham Springs, La. His name is Don and working in Iraq??? If anyone knows him, then he has just purchased my cobra. I hate to see it go, but at this point of time I just can't have this type of car anymore. Maybe in about two years a new Z06 will be sitting in my driveway!!!!! Well, good luck everybody and thanks to "Screamincobra" for everything you have done. Also, A big "Thanks" to James@RWTD for his expert tunes!!!!!. Thanks, Jason. :thumbsup:

04cobracop

Established Member
Well, I just purchased a New 2008.5 fully loaded 4-door Silver Nissan Titan!!!! Man, this truck is nice. I guess my sport car days are done right now, due to the fact that I'm back into Motocross!!!!!!. Thanks for everyone(s) help in the last few years wtih my car and the GTG's were great. Later, Jason.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Well, I just purchased a New 2008.5 fully loaded 4-door Silver Nissan Titan!!!! Man, this truck is nice. I guess my sport car days are done right now, due to the fact that I'm back into Motocross!!!!!!. Thanks for everyone(s) help in the last few years wtih my car and the GTG's were great. Later, Jason.

Of course they were great, you still better show up at G2Gs!!

bodabdan

Brute Force and Ignorance
Established Member
Don't worry Jason I'll take good care of it. Right now it's in the shop getting some APC tail lights and a custom mural of some Pokemon characters painted on the hood with a big wing going on the trunk lid and a Cervini kit and Lambo doors. The dvd players in back of the headrests came out killer and match the new tiger-striped upholstery perfectly, and the playstation is going in next week. This is going to be a pure playa's whip!!

OK, you can breathe now- I'm just joking. I'm actually getting a new carport built to hold 4 cars (The Impala SS you saw, Mom's Monte Carlo Intimidator, the silver beast, and my F-250HD) and I'm getting some asphalt put over the gravel driveway. The car is going to be driven once a week until I get back, and put in a storage warehouse between drives to keep it protected while the carport gets built. I had a $200 car cover overnight shipped to put over it while it's in the warehouse.
It's obvious from the 200+ pictures I have already that the car is in as good of condition as I thought it was, and it's going to stay that way for a long long time. I'm going to have the rear window re-tinted, do some of the red pill mods for the IRS, and maybe put a F'ing fast shifter knob on it and that's about it. The car needs nothing. I can't believe that no one beat me to this car. When I get back home I'll drive down and let you have a brief visitation to ease your mind. If it's any time around tax return season, I'll try to find out where WhippleBlowJob lives and do a couple of drive-by's to tease him.:poke:

BTW, sorry for robbing the signature but it's the best description that I have until I get home and I can see it myself.

See Ya,
Dan

04cobracop

Established Member
Well, I'm glad that the car is going to someone who will take great care of her/him!!!!. I just purchased a new 2008.5 fully loaded 4-door Titan and a fairly new Honda CR250 dirtbike that I'm planning to race again after ten years of being out the game. Just give me a call Dan, when you get home and we can go over the entire car on what is exactly done and where everything is at.

WhippleBlowJob, sorry man for not selling to you. But look at it this way, when Dan beats you in the furture you will always remember me!!!!!LOL, LOL, LOL. Good luck to everybody and I will be back into car scene in about two years (C7Z06)!!!!

04cobracop

Established Member
^^^Yeah, changing that damn lower pulley!!!!!!

WhippleBlowJob, you must have a whipple or KB now??? If not, then you might want to rethink about Dan's new car!!!!!! (Trust Me), I always keep somethings a secret!!!!LOL.

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
^^^Yeah, changing that damn lower pulley!!!!!!

WhippleBlowJob, you must have a whipple or KB now??? If not, then you might want to rethink about Dan's new car!!!!!! (Trust Me), I always keep somethings a secret!!!!LOL.

doubt it....trust me....something is secret with me too. Money?

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
it's soon to be in the middle of an 4r70w swap and level 5 axle/bushing swap. I'm hoping for high 9's on the spray. BRING ON THE INCOME TAX

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Yeah I just talked to Roddy and he said you were interested in his AOD. Didn't you remove the TT's? IIRC?

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Yeah i'm going to work something out with him on that next month. Yeah the TT's are off for now. Went with the kb 2.2 and some spray. I've got my sights on wooping richies ass in a race then i'm going to a hellion kit. I have so much invested in the blower it wouldn't cost much more to go back to turbo. THis time with a trans brake i can get out the hole.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
yeah i know.....i need to change the sig. I don't get on here enough to screw with it.....i'm gonna go and copy my sig from my other forum real quick

Users who are viewing this thread