Well now, thats the last time I let my web designer get drunk while hes working....

DrYeRLiNt

Horse From Hell
Established Member
the only criticism i can make is...

can he make the scrolling a little more fluid? it makes it unappealing to read that the text is basicly shaking while it scrolls. other than that i loved it! i say leave it until by way of law suit you have to remove it! they wont ever see it anyway.

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Thanks guys. I agree and am going to leave it up for a day/week/whatever....
I also agree with the people that said it was borderline 'unprofessional', but what the hell, we are pretty much unprofessional most of the time. :p
Thanks again for the input, and just to let everyone know, our current 28% off sale ($each shirt is $13.67) runs through the end of the month (enter in "SVT" as the coupon on the check out page.)
Thanks!
Keith Bishop

JasonFC

Somethings different
Established Member
If the lawyers start calling and making a fuss, just remember, bad publicity is the best publicity! LEAVE IT!

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
JasonFC said:
If the lawyers start calling and making a fuss, just remember, bad publicity is the best publicity! LEAVE IT!

hey that sounds right up our alley!! :pepper:

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
harry gilbert said:
I like it... may even come back and BUY something!

Nows the time with our "SVT" coupon code good through the end of the month! Makes all shirts $13.67!

Keith

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
Bishop said:
Thanks guys. I agree and am going to leave it up for a day/week/whatever....
I also agree with the people that said it was borderline 'unprofessional', but what the hell, we are pretty much unprofessional most of the time. :p
Thanks again for the input, and just to let everyone know, our current 28% off sale ($each shirt is $13.67) runs through the end of the month (enter in "SVT" as the coupon on the check out page.)
Thanks!
Keith Bishop

AHHHHHHHHH when did this sale happen?! I just got 2 shirts but only used the $3.00 coupon!

VFOERSTER

Established Member
It is perfect for the bottom of your web site. Hell I would post a random new comment everyday. It would fit...

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
BuckChoklit said:
AHHHHHHHHH when did this sale happen?! I just got 2 shirts but only used the $3.00 coupon!

When? Whats your order number? (if you bought while the sale is going on, you'll get the difference back.)
let me know man.
Keith

Users who are viewing this thread