Well now, thats the last time I let my web designer get drunk while hes working....

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
on our website...

LOL, so I awake the other morning and I have a voice mail from the guy who does my website...(shameless plug... www.kockyproducts.com :p ) and he starts off by apologizing (not a good sign) and says he will take it down if I want him to.... (he also said he had drank about 7 beers while working on it so if theres any spelling/grammer errors in there, he will fix them... like I'm worried about grammer after reading what he did LOL)

(I think I will leave it up. :) (at least until the law suits start coming in from JCPenney, Michael Jackson and Clay aiken. :loser: )

Warning: It takes about 4-5 minutes to see everything he did.... :pop: (watch the scolling messages at the bottom.)

PS- thats not true about be getting beat by a yugo... (it was a chevette. :D )

www.kockyproducts.com

So should i take a chance and leave it up? or take it down cause it might not exactly be "professional" LOL :shrug:

203Cree

Established Member
Eh, gray area. Personally, I'd take it down.... Funny as hell, but I dunno if that's a good place for it...

PhotonSabreX

Motor City Slicker
Established Member
LOL. I love how random that is. Just totally and completely out of the blue. Definitely reeks of alcohol.

Yellow2003

Genetically lazy
Established Member
:D LMAO :D

That is absolutely the funniest thing I've seen in like 23 - 25 minutes :poke:

Really that's funny... Particularly like the BBQ comment. Aw hell I'm still laughing.....

It's perfect for the tone of the website and shirts, leave it....

At least until lawyers start calling :-D

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Definitely not professional but who wants professional:shrug: I have another vote for leaving it up. That is very funny and to be honest I don't think many people would notice if not told about it. :rockon:

tehnick

Inconsiderate Prick
Established Member
I was browsing the site before you posted this thread and saw some of the random messages and was like WTF is this? LOL. The JC penny one is a gray area. It could potentially backfire but that doesn't make it any less funny.

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
i thought it was hilarious...I think it goes well with the idea of the website. I would leave it. As for the jokes...leave those too...they are just that, jokes and pretty damn funny.

Users who are viewing this thread