Well Guys & Gals I was wrong!

BenD

Established Member
That's twice now in the last 40 years. I guess the new Ford/SVT Cobra Mustang for '06 will make it's debut at the NY Auto show shortly. It sounds like it will be officially introduced to the Press/public on Mar 23.

SVTOA, of which I'm a member, has arranged an advanced sneak preview through a contest for 20 lucky or unlucky members, depending on your perspective, to fly to NY for a look-see. The unlucky reference is the individuals that win will have to foot their own expenses, flight, food, lodging, cab fare, etc. Man what a deal! Eh! Shouldn't cost over 2 grand...tops for the trip. Somebody must be smoking their socks!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, with an SVT Cobra there goes the Motor Trend reported Shelby Cobra IMO. So does this mean we might see the following lineup? Hmmmm.
Mustang GT, 300 hp, $26K
Shelby GT350, 350hp, $33k
SVT Cobra, 425-450hp, $40k
Shelby GT500, 500hp, $50-55k

Just food for thought. It's always fun! And it would make for a very nice lineup of muscle Stangs for pretty much everyone's pocketbook. And some more serious competition for the Vette and Viper. :)

ModsAway

Established Member
THought the Cobra's were not due until 07... how exciting, only, what? 6 months until fall when 06's actually hit dealerships? very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread