Well 4200 miles later i made it to Tn....

02_lightning_NP

Air Assault
Established Member
Its been a long trip through alaska down canada and across the norhtern states down into KY and TN. With as many times as i took wrong turns my 3900 mile trip turned into a 4200 mile trip. lol Well all you guys and girls in the Clarksville, Tn and Ft. Campbell area Im looking forward to seeing you on the streets. Lucky for me i was able to pass through St. Louis and pick up my L before i got here so shes here with me. A special thanks to Darren5.0l for savin my a$$ in canada bro, couldnt have done it without you. If you live in clarksville or campbell hit me up so maybe you can show me some of the hot areas to hang in and cuise in id appreciate it.
Ray

92Snatch

Established Member
Welcome to Clarksville man! Everybody is in for the winter...lol Normally people meet up at HHgregs parking lot in front of the mall. Prob 50-75 cars there on Fri nights....a few people meet up Sat nights in Hastings parking lot on 41A. Theres quite a few Lightnings and a couple HD trucks in town. Meets should pick back up round spring time if u wanna come check it out.

02_lightning_NP

Air Assault
Established Member
Winter...where? lol this is summer weather for me bro...lol im loving it! Dr. Matt wish you could see this place its nice! anyways yeah i'd like to get into the swing of things and do meets and stuff. Havent had a crew to run around with since i left texas four yrs ago. So when do things start picking up...you said spring time but im not used to having four seasons...normally in alaska its either really nice and warm or balls cold and icy. lol

92Snatch

Established Member
prob end of march-april.......it always starts off with just a few until word gets out people r out again....and then the crowd gets bigger and better. Theres a 1/8th mile track here too...bout 5min from the mall, prob 10mins from ft campbell. We will have to meet up..always nice to meet other lightning owners.

Dr. Matt

Dr. Matt
Established Member
Glad to hear you made it down there safely. Wish we could have had a track day together before you left but I guess it wasn't meant to be. Not sure I'll ever make it to that part of the country bvut if I do I'll look you up. G.L. with everything.

Matt

02_lightning_NP

Air Assault
Established Member
thanx dr. matt.... 92snatch ya dude im still driving it and ive already seen a few around theres actually a black 2004 i believe parked next to mine and the country inn off wilma rudolph right now...lol hit me up if you got time...907 328 9888

GetBitBiatch

Is that your gf's car?
Established Member
well I can tell you where not to go to get your transmission worked on. My '03 Cobra has been in the shop 3 times since Oct and still isn't fixed. It would be there right now if I wasn't at JRTC at the moment. There are only a few places in Clarksville that I know of and some of them are considered off limits for Soldiers for the shady owners. I took mine to Bobby's tranmission. Having a hard with it but he's taking care of it as soon as I get back in 2 weeks.

02_lightning_NP

Air Assault
Established Member
well I can tell you where not to go to get your transmission worked on. My '03 Cobra has been in the shop 3 times since Oct and still isn't fixed. It would be there right now if I wasn't at JRTC at the moment. There are only a few places in Clarksville that I know of and some of them are considered off limits for Soldiers for the shady owners. I took mine to Bobby's tranmission. Having a hard with it but he's taking care of it as soon as I get back in 2 weeks.

well i havent been briefed on whats off limits yet caue i dont actualy report in till the 5th...i ned a good shop for tranny work and motor rebuild so i can finally upgrade my built block

Darren5.0L

Triple Supercharged!
Established Member
Glad to hear you made it safely, judging from the hotel you stayed at in Edmonton I'd say you didn't have the quickest trip through town. No matter though, give me a call sometime, I've got a couple of small questions, but no hurry. No problem helping out, I'd do it again if I had to.

02_lightning_NP

Air Assault
Established Member
yeah it was long... woulda been easier if i would have driven it myself but i took my wife and two kids 2yrs old and 3 yrs old with me as well. luckily i was driving the uhaul and she drove the minivan...he he he ya i planned that one out perfectly. lol

lightitup

Show and Go
Established Member
Glad you made it to TN safe. The past 2 months we have had Lightning gtg's in the middle TN area, and plan on having one sometime in FEB. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread