Weld rts like new 200 miles

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Shipping is the deal breaker, that's going to put the price more than american muscle for a brand new set. Just saying, if you truly want to sell them you have to be less than what you can get them for new. I think 1900-2000 shipped would be a fair price. I'd be interested around 1900 shipped but any more than that I'm just buying new. You have to remember that the buyer is taking a big risk on a used set up no matter how new they are. If american muscle sends me a bad wheel/tire, It just happened recently by the way, I can send it back and get a new one. Just trying to help you move them and show you why no one will pay 2100 plus shipping. Good luck with your sale and sorry for budding in again but I am interested in them.

Last edited:

black2v

Established Member
Shipping is the deal breaker, that's going to put the price more than american muscle for a brand new set. Just saying, if you truly want to sell them you have to be less than what you can get them for new. I think 1900-2000 shipped would be a fair price. I'd be interested around 1900 shipped but any more than that I'm just buying new. You have to remember that the buyer is taking a big risk on a used set up no matter how new they are. If american muscle sends me a bad wheel/tire, It just happened recently by the way, I can send it back and get a new one. Just trying to help you move them and show you why no one will pay 2100 plus shipping. Good luck with your sale and sorry for budding in again but I am interested in them.

Sorry not going any lower and I will post once they are sold for $2100 plus shipping. If your not going to buy them please stop posting in my thread.

JD-GT500

Established Member
damn that's crazy for used wheels... I've got a set for sale to if I can get $2,100 LOL

stroked mach

Established Member
I got the wheels and how do you fig add the fronts and the tires and the rears with tires the way I fig I save a few bucks and the tires and wheels are brand new, if you need to sell your wheels the post them up,,

Users who are viewing this thread