Weld rts like new 200 miles

black2v

Established Member
Had these on my GT500 has about 200 miles on them. 17x5 and 15x10. All new tires rears are M/T ET streets 275/60/15. Brand new TPMS with programmer for them and lug nuts. Paid $2900 for all Will take reasonable offers. Please pm offers

black2v

Established Member
image.jpg

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Got your PM, why don't you give both Jeremy and myself your price for the fronts and rears sold separately. I know the fronts are much more expensive than the rears so I'm not splitting it lol. If you can work a deal with both of us it's a win/win for everyone.

One more thing, what year car do you have? Just need to know if the TPMS will work on my 08

Last edited:

black2v

Established Member
Got your PM, why don't you give both Jeremy and myself your price for the fronts and rears sold separately. I know the fronts are much more expensive than the rears so I'm not splitting it lol. If you can work a deal with both of us it's a win/win for everyone.

One more thing, what year car do you have? Just need to know if the TPMS will work on my 08

My car was a 2008 the sensors was bought in a kit with a programmer. Take $2400 for the set brake it up any way you guys want $1100 for the rear $1300 for the fronts.

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
My car was a 2008 the sensors was bought in a kit with a programmer. Take $2400 for the set brake it up any way you guys want $1100 for the rear $1300 for the fronts.

IMG_1001_zps96a881a4.png

I can get that exact rear set up brand new for a grand from American muscle. I actually can get those wheels for 30 bucks less per wheel through a friend that deal directly through weld so I think that split is way off and unless I'm looking at around 800 shipped for the rears you can count me out. I know they're like new but they're not and you have to expect to lose a little money. 1300 for the fronts is probably a decent deal.

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
I'm not trying to be a jerk here but your asking more than retail prices for used parts. It looks like your new here and have no seller feedback and I can tell you that if you don't come down a bit you'll never sell them. I'm extremely interested but I buy used parts to save money, not to spend retail or more and take a risk on used parts. Here's American Muscle's prices with their forum member discount and their prices are shipped and they will mount and balance for free. I didn't include the tpms because I have my own valve stem ones that I would use. Please take a look and reconsider.
IMG_1002_zps07030927.png

black2v

Established Member
That's a great deal may just have to keep them I have $2900 total in my set. Not trying to be unrealistic but I can't lose that much money

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Where did you buy them from? It seems you overpaid by quite a bit and I'm sorry for that. If you decide to reconsider I'm a buyer at 850 for the rear set up. For me to spend anymore I'll just buy them new and I'll get the black centers which cost the same. Why were you selling just out of curiousity? I hate to see guys get taken on parts, I feel bad but obviously no one will pay retail prices on used parts. Thanks for your time and I'm sorry if I offended you but I had to show you what they're going for.

black2v

Established Member
Im not taking it personal at all. I sold my GT500 to help out the kids. But plan on buying another one later on. I bought the wheels thur Jegs had to wait 2 1/2 months just to get the fronts. Paid $2600 for wheels and tires and $300 for all new TPMS.

black2v

Established Member
No thanks. I'm just going to keep them. Im not going to lose That much on them. I will probably buy another GT500 around spring.

Users who are viewing this thread