Welcome to the SVT family meet

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
You all better step down or I’ll have no recourse but to bring my 3000GT and take names. Don’t’ make me do it:dw:

That’s with total respect to Ty breaking in is slow un tuned Cobra:nonono:!

Step down Bro’s:coolman:
[youtube_browser]IowQRZuPSB0&feature=fvwrel/[/youtube_browser]

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
I can think of Ty, in his younger days when battling GM with his Mach1! Was everything a man could want to do.

He could never see tomorrow and his loss, but was never told about the sorrow when his Mach was gone

And how can you mend a broken heart?
How can you stop the rain from falling down?
How can you stop the sun from shining?
What makes the world go round?

A Terminator for Ty now makes the world go round! Please Mr. Terminator help him mend his broken heart and let him live again

He can now feel the whistle of that Eaton that rustles through the Compton asphalt

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
I can think of Ty, in his younger days when battling GM with his Mach1! Was everything a man could want to do.

He could never see tomorrow and his loss, but was never told about the sorrow when his Mach was gone

A Terminator for Ty now makes the world go round! Please Mr. Terminator help him mend his broken heart and let him live again

He can now feel the whistle of that Eaton that rustles through the Compton asphalt

Holy shit! Ill drink to that

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Holy shit! Ill drink to that

I’m drinking too, but not slurring my text as of yet! Better quit while I’m ahead:beer:

beer_drinking.gif

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Hey it was a cruise not a romp, with great power comes great will power. Something like that. Especially with these cars. You can get in trouble real quick if you're not careful.

Im black man po po always want to start trouble with me lol

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member

Consider this shit QUOTED Jack!!!!

Buckachow

KACHOW
Established Member
Where are the pics of the cobra?

Anyone want to go to Borona this upcoming Saturday to run the cars? I'll be going with another lightning. Lets see some of those cobras come out and play.
4pm-10pm

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread