Welcome to the SVT family meet

Buckachow

KACHOW
Established Member
Meh I dont know Mike, since I got this cobra I've been an asshole to non terminator people but I'll make an exception for you bro lol. If you're down I'll add you to the list for sure man:beer:

I think that happens to everyone when they get a terminator. I think I will have the same problem when I eventually get one too.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
2q39js5.jpg

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
Wait a minute how can you welcome yourself in? We are supposed to welcome u but you can by us all drinks and ill forgive you. Dont question me for I have spoken

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Wait a minute how can you welcome yourself in? We are supposed to welcome u but you can by us all drinks and ill forgive you. Dont question me for I have spoken

too late ya black Bastard. You have spoken too late. Come to the meet and be happy.

I dunno after last nights performance, not sure if we should welcome him so easily... It was a shady debut.

Yea with no tune I should be romping the **** out od the car. C'mon man It was a coo debut.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Yea with no tune I should be romping the **** out od the car. C'mon man It was a coo debut.

Hey it was a cruise not a romp, with great power comes great will power. Something like that. Especially with these cars. You can get in trouble real quick if you're not careful.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread