Weird question and need some advice

1QWK96GT

Thats what she said
Established Member
Good evening y'all!

I am currently in the IT industry (Cyber Security) to be exact. Recently I was looking around for a job and was contacted by a contract agency named Accuro Group (in Raleigh, NC) for a job up in Minneapolis for a company called TCS (Tata Consultancy Services/Ameriprise Financial. This position would be fully remote so I have only met with people virtually. Everything seems legit but I was curious if anybody has ever heard of these companies? Could the SVT Private Eyes give me a heads up? I would hate to be relinquishing private information to a scam or wasting my time :) I tried Google with no luck.

To also make this thread car related I wanted to give an update. (Still have my Mustang) but I recently purchased a bone stock black 2001 Camaro SS T56 with 94k on the clock for 4k. Clean clear title, no body damage. How did I do? I will upload pictures.

I am torn on modifying it like I have with my mustang or selling it for profit.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Last edited:

Morgan

Established Member
Curious that a cyber security professional is here asking for this kind of help...

I'd probably do 2 things;
1- search those company names/terms for threads on Reddit
2- find the company on LinkedIn and research their employees, and even go as far as connecting and messaging those with recruiting/HR-esque titles.

Lastly, if any of your interviews are with a prince looking to offload cash in US banks- TAKE THE JOB!

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
No offense.... but if you're in IT, specifically internet security, and you can't find out information about an online internet security company yourself with the tools right in front of you, or if it's even real, you're probably in the wrong profession.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I can't be of much help, but Ameriprise is definitely headquartered in Minny, so you're on the right track.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
And SVTP comes through again! Thanks, @SS EATR, for offering your help to him.
upload_2020-8-20_9-4-57.png

Users who are viewing this thread