Weird pounding noise in ear???

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Daz97Roush said:
I take Prednisone drops for my eye (Iristis/Uveitis) ..seems that medication is prescribed for everything.

Prednisone is a cortico steroid and is prescribed readily for many conditions requiring control of inflammation. It is an anti-inflammatory drug.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
DaleM said:
A spider trapped in the ear wax?

I had that happen one time. Only it was not trapped in the wax it just could not figure how to get out. Went in bathroom and my wife turned on the light and held out a tissue and right out it came. And then she squashed the little booger. Once was enough.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I told you; creepy, eight legged, fuzzy, web spinning, pissed off SPIDERS!

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
wvmystichrome said:
I had that happen one time. Only it was not trapped in the wax it just could not figure how to get out. Went in bathroom and my wife turned on the light and held out a tissue and right out it came. And then she squashed the little booger. Once was enough.

Are you serious :eek:

wvmystichrome

Established Member
BeyondLimitz said:
Are you serious :eek:

Hey BeyondLimitz,

Yes very serious. It woke me up in the middle of the night like someone actually walking through my head LOUDLY. I guess it was where it was walking on my ear drum. I was freaking out. It would not stop. I told my wife to get her clothes on and get me to the emergency room. I went into the bathroom and she came behind me and turned on the lights after she got a flash light. She did not need it because as soon as it saw "The light at the end of the tunnel" it came out. It was about the size of this , (comma). I have never experienced anything before or since like that and do not want to again.

Five4Rider

Enjoy The View
Established Member
****ing A!! Thats it, I'm gonna start doing the thing I've heard others talk about doing. Go to sleep with cotton crammed in my ears.

Riddla

Established Member
wvmystichrome said:
Hey BeyondLimitz,

Yes very serious. It woke me up in the middle of the night like someone actually walking through my head LOUDLY. I guess it was where it was walking on my ear drum. I was freaking out. It would not stop. I told my wife to get her clothes on and get me to the emergency room. I went into the bathroom and she came behind me and turned on the lights after she got a flash light. She did not need it because as soon as it saw "The light at the end of the tunnel" it came out. It was about the size of this , (comma). I have never experienced anything before or since like that and do not want to again.

I feel sick :xpl: ...sorry...its just creepy....what if it laid eggs or a web:shrug: :nonono: .....yuck! but dont mind..i am being extreme....I dont like insects that are small enough to fit inside the ear.....

Riddla

Established Member
Five4Rider said:
****ing A!! Thats it, I'm gonna start doing the thing I've heard others talk about doing. Go to sleep with cotton crammed in my ears.

Have you :lol: ......I remember when i read this the first night.....i was feeling imaginery things moving close to my ear :nonono:

wvmystichrome

Established Member
There was an article somewhere I read where the average person during his/her sleep swallows/eats I believe about 10 -12 spiders a night.

Riddla

Established Member
wvmystichrome said:
There was an article somewhere I read where the average person during his/her sleep swallows/eats I believe about 10 -12 spiders a night.

I read that too...but i thougth it was per life time!.....

thats :xpl:

and how the heck do these people know that.....do they watch us at night and look at some spiders get into our mouth :shrug:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread