Weight of the Stock Exhaust

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You might just check with your Ford dealer. They might have the shipping weight. Are you comparing the stock catback to an aftermarket? Just curious.

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
I think I remember my stingers being 13 lbs lighter than stock. Not sure what the stockers weigh.

I wouldn't mind some titanium exhaust to lose weight if it was ever made.

lafave

Cop didn't see it....
Established Member
CobraBob said:
You might just check with your Ford dealer. They might have the shipping weight. Are you comparing the stock catback to an aftermarket? Just curious.

Ding ding, we have a winner. You're going to LOL when I tell you this.

Last weekend I took a load of crap to the county dump and when I pulled up, I asked this bubba looking dude if I could bring my Mustang up here and have it weighed. He told me that I could but I should have bought a Camaro. LOL

Woodsrat

Established Member
I weighed my '03 catback when I replaced it with the Flowmaster American Thunder. The stock catback weighed 52 lbs, the Flowmaster weighed 48 lbs. The Flowmaster shipping weight in the box was 60 lbs.

lafave

Cop didn't see it....
Established Member
Woodsrat said:
I weighed my '03 catback when I replaced it with the Flowmaster American Thunder. The stock catback weighed 52 lbs, the Flowmaster weighed 48 lbs. The Flowmaster shipping weight in the box was 60 lbs.

Sweet. The total shipping weight of the SLP is 30 lbs. That's going to be 20 to 25 lbs lighter than stock! :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread