Weight Lifters, What Muscle Do You Enjoy Working Out The Least?

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
I've stretched for 20 minutes and then worked them, and I've stretched for 5 minutes and then worked them AND I still feel wrecked for at least 2 days afterwards. I've come to the conclusion its impossible to get around it haha.

i have been squatting recently until i can barely walk yet somehow the next day im fine? Does this mean im not working them hard enough?

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
and btw....today is my leg. Catch up with you homo's later..

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I wouldn't mind doing my legs so much if it didn't completely ruin my next few days. It seems as though I can't get around the rediculous soreness. Maybe I should focus more on my stretching. Any pointers?

Work your legs more frequently. 2-3 times a week. You could also consider some active recovery workouts.

i have been squatting recently until i can barely walk yet somehow the next day im fine? Does this mean im not working them hard enough?

DOMS =/= progress. You should be stretching both before (dynamic) and after (static) training, IMO.

LSUstang05

Established Member
+1 I especially hate leg days because I have a bad knee and weak lower back.

Chest/arms are my favorite days. I actually enjoy every day, but if I had to pick least favorite it would be my heavy weight leg days.

Same to both of these. My lower back is really weak and I have a stress fracture in L4 and L5 that I got when I was in Junior High doing squats for Football. Chest and Bi's are my favorite days and I don't mind abs or shoulders but back and legs are days I don't look forward to at all.

LeadFarmer

Established Member
I was a soccer player so I loved legs. Really the only thing I hate is military press.

same, I don't do it more than once a week, but I don't mind. When I started a few years ago it was biceps, and to this day it's still biceps lol.

trevkm7

Established Member
I get migraines when I do legs so I hate them. Back sucks also. But I love having a wide back. And when you get a good back workout in you feel great.

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
Legs by far. They are the easiest workout for me but i dunno, i just HATE doing them. Being on my feet all day at a physical job probably doesnt help that aspect.

There is no such thing as a waste of time when working any muscle in the body.

You don't need to work your abs to have them develop. Your abs are used in every exercise you can think of. So yes it really is a waste of time. I consider doing unnecessary things a waste of time.

AznStanger3v

King of the LOL
Established Member
Abs are extremely important for everything. A strong core is irreplaceable for pretty much any sport you do. For any of my fellow MMA practitioners, you can vouch for that. If you want good looking abs, 70% is kitchen. If you want amazing core strength, it's all gym

97gts

Established Member
I've been working out for a while and I hate legs until I actually got some decent mass on them. Once you get some lean muscle on your legs you will love working out on legs, same is true for other body parts as well such as back. I hate working out on abs...

Users who are viewing this thread