Weight Lifters, What Muscle Do You Enjoy Working Out The Least?

canibus

Established Member
For me believe it or not is biceps. I don't look forward to it at all. Don't get me wrong, I love the way mine look, but for some reason I just don't like working them out. I Still beat them up, but it's my only day at the gym that I'd rather be somewhere else. Which muscle do you not enjoy working out?

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
LOL! I feel the same way about biceps. They get pretty tore up during my back workouts and I also dedicate workouts to pull ups and rope climbing, so I don't see a real need for me to isolate them.:shrug: I know its a flashy muscle but I really don't give a shit.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Legs. Not just one muscle, the entirety of my legs. I realize that its an extremely important group, but I HATE not being sore and having to walk on campus.

JG03

Established Member
Probably quads... I've puked more during/after leg day than any other training day. I also don't look forward to barely being able to walk for the next few days. I don't mind training hamstrings/calfs but quads... No bueno

EDIT: Abdominals, including obliques are a close second for least enjoyable to train.

Last edited:

Monster Mach

Established Member
Deltoids I hate... mine are extreamly weak... to be honest I love working my legs out... I have no problem with that at all.. prob my favorite to work out

GodStang

Established Member
I was a soccer player so I loved legs. Really the only thing I hate is military press.

kevin01cobra

Friendly MerShaq
Established Member
Biceps, I agree with you. I am very satisfied with the way they look and my strength but I just hate working them out. Forearms are even more fun.
Favorite: Chest, Shoulders, Tricep, Legs, Back, Forearms, then lastly Biceps.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Legs. Not just one muscle, the entirety of my legs. I realize that its an extremely important group, but I HATE not being sore and having to walk on campus.

ya i hate working out my legs as well, i usually run 3-5 miles every other day but lately i put on digis (woodland camis/fatigues) on and began running with them. may not seem like much but they weigh a bit after a while lol. idk i like a challenge, i acually beat my time by 4 minutes past 2 days, guess i know it would be a pain so i stepped up my stride. :banana:

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
I hate doing abs. Just find them to be tedious. I do then at the beginning of my workout to make sure I dedicate full effort towards them. I'm pretty strong back wise but I never look forward to deadlifting. My favorite is shoulders because I find them it extremely challenging to stimulate and grow.

mach1033

Established Member
Like others have said Quads. I feel like throwing up after I do them. I do quads on Sunday with the thought being that I have a full day to rest and I usually dont drive my car that day lol.

Users who are viewing this thread