Weekend Plans?

VegasMichael

Established Member
go screw yourself LOL ....I am jelly
I have some peanut butter for your jelly. But believe it or not I get bored over the summer and long to be back in the classroom.
upload_2019-5-23_19-12-31.jpeg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Driving down to see my mother-in-law and my wife in West Haven. Mom's not doing well. She's 94, confined to her bed, and she's pretty much stopped eating and drinking. She is very, very thin. Sad. I'll take my G-70 to stretch its legs. ;)

This afternoon I have to change over a set of wheels/tires to my leased Edge Sport that is paid in full until September. I figure it's best to put remaining miles on the tires that won't go with the car when I turn it in. Wife and I are driving up to Boothbay, Maine next month so we'll take the Edge.

Then I have some paint touch-up to do in our bedroom, and then if I have time I have to remove my DirecTV dish which fortunately is installed on a cemented pole in the ground. So no roof climbing needed. I hate heights!!

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Driving down to see my mother-in-law and my wife in West Haven. Mom's not doing well. She's 94, confined to her bed, and she's pretty much stopped eating and drinking. She is very, very thin. Sad. I'll take my G-70 to stretch its legs. ;)

This afternoon I have to change over a set of wheels/tires to my leased Edge Sport that is paid in full until September. I figure it's best to put remaining miles on the tires that won't go with the car when I turn it in. Wife and I are driving up to Boothbay, Maine next month so we'll take the Edge.

Then I have some paint touch-up to do in our bedroom, and then if I have time I have to remove my DirecTV dish which fortunately is installed on a cemented pole in the ground. So no roof climbing needed. I hate heights!!
Prayers for your MIL, Bob.

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member

Godspeed to you and your mom, Bob.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

Sorry to hear about your Mom Bob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
A friend loaded my 410 how and took it 340 miles to NY. I'm on the way to either dig another pond, spring house or foundation to a cottage. Any choice is going to make me love our weekend.
160b94e8cd23c406a309c1aadb10e4b5.jpg

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Not exterior. I’m sure there’s something on the underside of the carbon. I’m hoping it’s not cracked
*fingers crossed*

Absolutely! That's why it is going to be so much fun. I have been wanting to do this for years. Just like a kid in a 80 acre sand box.
I'm jealous Bro. I love diggin' holes too!

Users who are viewing this thread