Weekend Plans?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I was just thinking that I should take my boat to the gas station and fill it up. They said on the news yesterday that gas is expected to go up .10 a gallon by April 1st and another .10 by May 1st.

I've got an 80 gallon tank that's on E.

Shit it’s went up fifty cents here in he past two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Shit it’s went up fifty cents here in he past two weeks.

It's been steadily climbing here too. About .20 in the last month or so.

I couldn't get my boat outta the shed if I wanted to up until about a week ago. I had plowed a snow mountain by the corner of the door. There's still about a foot left to melt but it's back away from the door now.

blackfang

Established Member
Didn't catch any fish. but being it was nice out I fired up the charcoal grill for the first time and we had some chicken and corn on the cob last night.
20190330_195314.jpg

Recon

Established Member
Meant to post this over the weekend.
f22945aa84ddfac9ec84e8edd31f59e4.jpg

We had our largest mustang club meeting to date on Saturday, even with not the best weather conditions. 23 people in attendance. There’s still several mustang we want to hunt down in our area, but the majority of the time we seem them and they’re going the opposite direction.

Pick your poison.

CV355

_
Established Member
If I'm not still incredibly sore this weekend, my wife wants to go to a classic car show in Greenville on Saturday. Sunday we're getting together with family for my mother's birthday.

blackfang

Established Member
Wife and I went out to dinner last night. We walked the parked this morning and running around doing errands today. May do some fishing tonight and tomorrow.

ViciousJay

Established Member
Well i quit my job after 2.5 years being micromanaged by 4 different bosses, which has led to major health issues including panic attacks.

I’m laying in bed now with my dogs praying the leads I have applied for come through but otherwise I haven’t felt better in years mentally and physically. It was nice to give my ex boss the finger and tell him where to stuff it, I have no intentions of using the company as a reference, I know their only another year before it flops and layoffs will begin, but I plan to get some take out, binge watch some tv and fix a few things around the house.

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Best of luck to you ViciousJay! Sounds like it was obviously the right decision.

Machdup1

Established Member
Well i quit my job after 2.5 years being micromanaged by 4 different bosses, which has led to major health issues including panic attacks.

I’m laying in bed now with my dogs praying the leads I have applied for come through but otherwise I haven’t felt better in years mentally and physically. It was nice to give my ex boss the finger and tell him where to stuff it, I have no intentions of using the company as a reference, I know their only another year before it flops and layoffs will begin, but I plan to get some take out, binge watch some tv and fix a few things around the house.
What kind of work do you do?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

Hope you find something soon and everything works out for you Jay.

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
Couple of tiny piles down here. Had a good road rinsing rain this morning. Time to ditch the snowblower off the X360 and get the deck back on.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Got on fishing today !!! Wacked em pretty good too. Image shack is being lame and keeps giving me errors when trying to load pics

Broke in a couple Virgin rods too!...well one of the two...the one new stick didn't produce...bitches didn't want a crankbait apparently lol

Machdup1

Established Member
It is a **** show over there and they are on their last leg, they will crumble shortly. They can't retain people nor hire anyone. in past 6 months, they've lost 50+ people.

IT
If you ever hit **** it and want to come live at the beach, pm me a link to your resume and I’ll see what I can do.

Users who are viewing this thread