Weather Channel: World's Strangest Beaches

therobman

Established Member
ive been to that beach in st mararten its pretty cool to experience watching people get blown back or knocked off their feet is entertaining lol

Prototype007

Established Member
ive been to that beach in st mararten its pretty cool to experience watching people get blown back or knocked off their feet is entertaining lol

I'd probably be one of those idiots plastered on the beach, dressed in a Mary Poppin's outfit, holding my umbrella up high screaming "Freedom" as one of the planes goes full thrust on launch. :lol:

Rotzs99

Established Member
So, you two up for some cow tipping on the India beach? :lol:

Probably some serious jail time in India. Sometime I'll make it down to the Caribbean. Gorgeous.

I'd probably be one of those idiots plastered on the beach, dressed in a Mary Poppin's outfit, holding my umbrella up high screaming "Freedom" as one of the planes goes full thrust on launch. :lol:

LOL

Last edited:

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Weather channel usually has pretty cool links , facts , pics etc. not just weather. This link was awesome. Earth is pretty f awesome

Prototype007

Established Member
Probably some serious jail time in India.

We'd probably get charged with paraphernalia if we had Ketchup, Mustard, Pickles, and Buns in our possession at the time as well! :lol:

Weather channel usually has pretty cool links , facts , pics etc. not just weather. This link was awesome. Earth is pretty f awesome

Yes sir it is! That's why I try to visit it on days that I don't have much going on.

Users who are viewing this thread