we need a spot for Foxes

Got Boost?

Established Member
i know you have a specific forum for the 93 cobra but i think the fox mustangs need thier own forum as they are a favorite among mustang enthusiasts. You have people that are mod motor guys and then you have the pushrod guys like myself, and the only pushrod engine that can come close the the mod motors are the FI versions used in the 86-95 mustangs. the majority of those mustangs being fox body's.

hopefully i get some support from other people with the same thoughts.

Thanks, PJ "Got Boost?"

FordRacing200

Banned
Got Boost? said:
i know you have a specific forum for the 93 cobra but i think the fox mustangs need thier own forum as they are a favorite among mustang enthusiasts. You have people that are mod motor guys and then you have the pushrod guys like myself, and the only pushrod engine that can come close the the mod motors are the FI versions used in the 86-95 mustangs. the majority of those mustangs being fox body's.

hopefully i get some support from other people with the same thoughts.

Thanks, PJ "Got Boost?"
i agree, it'd be nice if you'd break up the mustang section into, Classic, 79-93, and 94-04 :rockon:

Got Boost?

Established Member
RTStabler51 said:
There is, its called 'Mustang' section

however that section is for all years, the fox following is so large i feel it could easily support its own section ,very easily

Got Boost?

Established Member
SID297 said:
There's not enough action in the general Mustang forum to justify splitting it. If there were I'd do it.

completely understood, however i feel that if there was a forum labeled foxes, instead of just one labled mustangs it would recieve much more action. theres many foxbody guys out there as im sure you well know and a specific forum for foxes should draw alot of attention, i know i would pretty much make it my home forum lol

fiveOmar

Established Member
Got Boost? said:
completely understood, however i feel that if there was a forum labeled foxes, instead of just one labled mustangs it would recieve much more action. theres many foxbody guys out there as im sure you well know and a specific forum for foxes should draw alot of attention, i know i would pretty much make it my home forum lol

Look at the name of this site, "SVT Performance"...the only foxbody cobra was the 93 cobra and it has its own forum. Don't forget that this forum is tailored towards SVT cars, if you want to talk about regular mustangs there are plenty of other forums for that. :coolman:

98RICKSTANG

Banned
Got Boost? said:
i agree!!!!! as they are getting more and more rare!

Got Boost?

Established Member
fiveOmar said:
Look at the name of this site, "SVT Performance"...the only foxbody cobra was the 93 cobra and it has its own forum. Don't forget that this forum is tailored towards SVT cars, if you want to talk about regular mustangs there are plenty of other forums for that. :coolman:

yes and im a member of many of them aswell, the active-ness and the following of SVTperf is far superior to any other forum i have stumbled upon, thats why id like to have a spot for foxes becuase this is by far my favorite forum i am a member of and the foxes are my main interest

98RICKSTANG

Banned
Got Boost? said:
yes and im a member of many of them aswell, the active-ness and the following of SVTperf is far superior to any other forum i have stumbled upon, thats why id like to have a spot for foxes becuase this is by far my favorite forum i am a member of and the foxes are my main interest
ditto and ive owned svt vehicles before. and i like this site more than the others.

Got Boost?

Established Member
98RICKSTANG said:
ditto and ive owned svt vehicles before. and i like this site more than the others.

yeah i havnt been fortunate enough to own any svt vehicles because i am only 16 but the ones in my sig are my dads so i was able to enjoy them atleast and in the future i will def be an svt owner, money is far to tight right now for me and insurance would be suicide lol

Last edited:

Got Boost?

Established Member
possible we could set up the mustang section so when oyu click on it you can select SN95 or FOX that would sort the forum out well and be very effective in my opinion

5liter

Foxbody FTMFW!
Established Member
I think the foxbody section would be a great idea. Most owners of SVT vehicles either started with a fox and/or still own one. The fox is where most of us got our start in this hobby so a forum for it would be a deserved honor.

(stepping off soapbox);-)

Users who are viewing this thread