We need a sports talk forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Uhh, and your point? :bored:

That you're one of the people cluttering up Roadside. What was hard to grasp about that point? Notice how there are two threads for COD MW2, one PS3 one XBOX. There are so many questions in those threads. If people would make a new thread everytime they had a question about it others would get annoyed by them. So with these two threads no one minds. Do I need to go further into this so you understand?

wow don't ever came into SD. They will eat you alive!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
wow don't ever came into SD. They will eat you alive!

Oh no, I'm scared of an online forum. I've been in SD plenty of times. Read my posts, no where do I personally attack D's01snake. Yet he accuses me of doing so while attacking me in the same breath.:rollseyes

Last edited:

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
i would much rather see 100 football threads than 10 camaro threads. its pretty easy to skip the threads you dont like.

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
you have 8 f'n threads on football already.

are you going to make 2 more for the afc and nfc championships?
also are you going to make a superbowl thread
& a pro bowl thread?

BAR was taken by "Time Slip Bar"

Your darn right I will

M4RK

Established Member
i agree with the OP. :shrug: a sports section would be nice. not because i hate sifting through various threads in road side, but because it’d be nice to have a designated forum to talk sports.

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
Oh no, I'm scared of an online forum. I've been in SD plenty of times. Read my posts, no where do I personally attack D's01snake (who is a complete ***). Yet he accuses me of doing so while attacking me in the same breath.:rollseyes

Thats uncalled for!

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
lol agree to disagree, I would have not problem with a sports forum. But the way it sits Road Side Pub is the correct forum for doing so… :shrug:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I have no problem with sport fans but it is possibly the most NON-ENTERTAINING shit I have tried watching. I love the parties/tailgating/stadium games but as far as watching it on TV.....ZzzZZzzz. The only time I can watch it is when it's the Super Bowl.

This goes for all sports. The only time it's interesting is if... someone dies, wrecks, fights, breaks a bone.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I can also see where these threads asking for a sub forum have been coming from in the past few weeks. It's one thing to have a few but to have 5-6-7 sports thread on one page is a bit ridiculous. We don't need that many threads for ONE sport. Make a merged sports thread and sticky it for the season, like Kanibus ( i think) suggested on one of the threads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread