We need a sports talk forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
Seriously, I hate coming in to roadside and the first 12 threads are football related. I think this was addressed in the SD but this is a real request. What do yall think?:shrug:

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
Its the NFL playoffs, what do you expect?

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Its the NFL playoffs, what do you expect?

And we still get these kinds of threads through every other sports play offs.

I mean seriously both SD and Roadside are cluttered with these threads. At first I was against a sports sub forum. But now I think it is a good idea. We have a political one in SD and it's not getting the amount of traffic it was back in 08 but it will pick up again around the next set of elections. I think the sports one could keep a good constant flow of traffic....

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
+2 YEAH!!!!
Mr. Sid297 could name it the "Sports Grill".

Tired of hearing about baseball threads when it technically doesn't start till sometime in February.

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
Forum description "this is the place to sit and chat about most things under the sun." :kaboom:

Common

Established Member
I guess the OP would prefer threads about cooking, lingerie and tampons.

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
Gosh..trying to help you guys out. No need for the dick-ish statments. Not to mention I hate having to dig through 40 of your shitty threads to find something interesting.

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
your threads are lame...

Gosh..trying to help you guys out. No need for the dick-ish statments. Not to mention I hate having to dig through 40 of your shitty threads to find something interesting.

You are the one making the "disk-ish" statements. Talk about hypocriticial, in the same breath you accuse others/me of making "dick-ish" statements (which I am not) when in reality you are the only one doing so. hahaha your just making yourself look incredibly stupid. :lol:

Last edited:

yellowbra

Established Member
You are the one making the "disk-ish" statements. Talk about hypocriticial, in the same breath you accuse others/me of making "dick-ish" statements (which I am not) when in reality you are the only one doing so. hahaha your just making yourself look incredibly stupid. :lol:

wow don't ever came into SD. They will eat you alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread