We lost another hero last night...

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Sorry to hear. Whats the deal with these recent helicopter crashes? Bad weather?

stangliter04

Established Member
Sorry to hear. Whats the deal with these recent helicopter crashes? Bad weather?

Weather could have been the issue with the blackhawk last week, although I did hear it was pilot error.

Not sure about last night, Weather was nice yesterday though so I don't think that was an issue.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
If there is a way to go out, it's serving your country. Godspeed brother and prayers for those left behind.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
We lost a hero a week or so ago here in CT. Flags were flown at half mast. Fortunately the losses are down, but it is always very sad to hear of any soldier being lost. One loss is one loss too many.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
RIP

Need to evacuate that shithole NOW. That single guy lost isn't worth that entire country, or the people in it who don't have guts or willpower to stand up for their own lives & country.

Planter

Banned
Can anyone copy and paste the story? I've tried every lousy browser there is and this thing won't load. :fm:

RIP sir, and thanks for your military contributions!

RIP

Need to evacuate that shithole NOW. That single guy lost isn't worth that entire country, or the people in it who don't have guts or willpower to stand up for their own lives & country.

This. :beer:

we've done enough over there. We got Bin Laden and most of his high powered cronies, we chopped the heads off the dragon. leave the remaining missions for drones controlled from nearby US Bases and bring our men and women home!

REPCobra10

Established Member
RIP

Well said...:beer:

I, as well as many others, wholeheartedly agree!

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
My buddy was one of the 5 killed in the Blackhawk that went down last Monday. Such a shame. Waste of life. My prayers go out to everyone involved

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread