Way below msrp

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
^ no- but it will be more than likely when allocations run out before orders stop.

You could always order now and get the 2nd allocation of a dealer. That would push you out a bit

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
There's a black fully loaded 2013 for 8k off sticker in Humble, TX. Saw it on AutoTrader and double checked the dealer's website. If my convertible was gone I'd be on a plane this evening to get it...

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
There's a black fully loaded 2013 for 8k off sticker in Humble, TX. Saw it on AutoTrader and double checked the dealer's website. If my convertible was gone I'd be on a plane this evening to get it...

Alot of dealers send invoice price on all of their new cars to AT and cars.com to get more leads. Did you call to confirm?

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
hey chris no b.s with hold back what is the msrp margin of dealer profit on a 65,750 car?

I don't have an invoice in front of me but about $7k
Edit- with holdback- about $8500

Second edit- net is probably less than $1500...after paying every body and every thing. Alot of people forget that part

Last edited:

Ray Lucca

Established Member
Has anyone been able to find the '14 GT 500 Invoice / Msrp pricing pdf??? I have the order guide, and I have seen the '13 pricing.. Thanx

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
I don't have an invoice in front of me but about $7k
Edit- with holdback- about $8500

Second edit- net is probably less than $1500...after paying every body and every thing. Alot of people forget that part

hmm the car I speced u was no glass roof and no stereo so a fully loaded coupe a dealer could technically sell 8k under and not lose.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
hmm the car I speced u was no glass roof and no stereo so a fully loaded coupe a dealer could technically sell 8k under and not lose.

At $8k off they'd be losing money

Floorplan interest, sales person, sales manager, light bill etc. all need to be paid.

I think you'll see better deals on '14s than you see on 13s. IE: less ADMs. But not often will you see invoice deals, if ever.

Users who are viewing this thread