Way below msrp

Lemers

Established Member
Only 5hrs away and all the options I wanted. If the color was blue or gray and I knew my next duty station (trying for overseas) I'd get this.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Some of these small dealers in states like Iowa, the Dakotas, Montana etc. that got a late allocation with snow on the ground- want to get rid of them as fast as possible.

It's a great deal- go for it!

03Bite

Established Member
Good deal! The color could also be adding to the discounted price also as there are allot of black ones forsale. 54 of them on ebay right now and over half of them are black.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I can't wait until the '15 comes out and the prices drop on these things significantly. Based on the order number so far it won't be that hard for me to find a DIB car. I prefer to wait to see what the common issues/weak points for a car are before buying. I began thinking that way after buying my first terminator new.

huggytree

Established Member
i brought up the idea of waiting for a price drop when the new models came out on a different forum and was SPANKED by a people....here there's no change for 2014 and yet the 2013's are now selling for less already

sounds like i was partially right....

i also agree that there waaaay too many black shelby's out there.....it got to effect the price eventually if 50% of people dont want black.....maybe they are over producing them

USV8PWR

Established Member
Shoot...that isn't even the best deal on Ebay as of late. Check out this almost base GT500 coupe that sold for over $4K UNDER MSRP. It's only option? The electronics package which runs $2340. MSRP had to be at least $57,335 ($54995 + $2340), so the sold price of $53,246 was a deal! :banana:

Ford : Mustang SHELBY GT500 in Ford | eBay Motors

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Shoot...that isn't even the best deal on Ebay as of late. Check out this almost base GT500 coupe that sold for over $4K UNDER MSRP. It's only option? The electronics package which runs $2340. MSRP had to be at least $57,335 ($54995 + $2340), so the sold price of $53,246 was a deal! :banana:

Ford : Mustang SHELBY GT500 in Ford | eBay Motors

That one ended...but did it sell?

huggytree

Established Member
im waiting in the shadows for a left over 2013 or 2014 when the 2014.5's come out...

i figure there will be some deals in the Fall of 2013(fingers crossed)....otherwise ill be getting used in 2014

ObieFox

Established Member
I can't wait until the '15 comes out and the prices drop on these things significantly. Based on the order number so far it won't be that hard for me to find a DIB car. I prefer to wait to see what the common issues/weak points for a car are before buying. I began thinking that way after buying my first terminator new.

We shall see. It all depends on what the 15 brings.....

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
If there isn't an svt cobra in 15... Who knows. They arent going to make as many 14s as 13s. And it appears that allocations are starting to get taken

3 of my clients and 2 of of friends dealerships already have 2 orders each.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
im waiting in the shadows for a left over 2013 or 2014 when the 2014.5's come out...

i figure there will be some deals in the Fall of 2013(fingers crossed)....otherwise ill be getting used in 2014

That is my plan as well. The downside is your selection on colours and options are severely limited.

Lemers

Established Member
If you do get an overseas assignment you can order them via Military Sales. Down side is lottery and 6 month wait.

Yeah I bought my wife an explorer when we left the last overseas assignment. I should know where I'm going on or about 25 Feb and then can make some decisions for my car and my wife's car.

If I stay stateside, I still kinda want to wait and see what the 2015 offers and how that effects the left over 2014 and used 2013 prices.

huggytree

Established Member
That is my plan as well. The downside is your selection on colours and options are severely limited.

id really like a blue w/red stripes convertible.....there's 0 chance of finding one nearby w.o ordering it

id be happy with silver/red or grey/red.....id accept red/white or bliack/red

i have a 2011IE Challenger w/ white seats....i would hate to get another car with white in the seats...so im leary of the red/white stripe combo...its appealing outside though

if it comes down to it id even accept a blue/white....it would be the polar opposite of my Challenger and its sorta neat in a way...they will look nicely stacked one ontop of the other

i also would like the ricardos and the PP only....it brings the price down to $63k......seems like everyone i see on the net is $69k sticker...they are all loaded.....i may be cheaper off to order one for $63 than wait for the loaded ones to come to $65k

anyone know when ordering stops on the 2014s?

Users who are viewing this thread