Water pump & starter

gotjack

Established Member
Yes you will. Getting rid of all the rubber bushings makes a difference. I think the poly steering rack bushings go well with the BMR set up. That's what we did on my buddies car and he loves it. Plus there's the added perk of working clearance with the tubular K member.

JMO, but skip the bump steer kit.

Thanks man. You got me to buy more stuff now haha

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Bullitt1448

Established Member
Yes you will. Getting rid of all the rubber bushings makes a difference. I think the poly steering rack bushings go well with the BMR set up. That's what we did on my buddies car and he loves it. Plus there's the added perk of working clearance with the tubular K member.

JMO, but skip the bump steer kit.
+1 for skipping the bump steer kit unless you’re slammed or intend to auto cross or track it at a road course

gotjack

Established Member
FWIW, I caught it. But didn't want to scare the new guy too much.

New guy? Haha I came on this site since I think 2006 but went away when I sold my 04 just came back so technically I’m not a new guy. Haha but thanks for not scaring me. Btw it takes a lot to scare me

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
New guy? Haha I came on this site since I think 2006 but went away when I sold my 04 just came back so technically I’m not a new guy. Haha but thanks for not scaring me. Btw it takes a lot to scare me

You joined in 2005, but I think they haven't seen you around. They're all good guys.

lwood

Established Member
I have the AJE K-member and originally had the A-Arms that have the spring perches however after about a month I converted to coil overs and changed the lowers. I think I still have the lowers and also the spring holders that bolt to the frame if your interested.

Users who are viewing this thread