Water Methanol with KB??? Yes or No

FaYgOkRiS

SVT BOSS 570
Established Member
Well I'll tell you what. This week Im going to SVC to have my car dyno'ed and theyll be switching the meth into the lower intake. So I'll either prove my point or shut myself up. But I'll post result either way to help out all the questions. fair enough?

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
CPViolation said:
Hi Rob,
the 2.6L can make gobs of HP and is 50 state legal, while the 2.8 is for built motors, ported heads (heavy breather) no CARB sticker for a 2.8L.
How much HP do people need with these old Ford fairmont chassis? :shrug:
Damn, my car makes my hair stand straight-up as it is. :pepper:
Jeff

I agree, although, i would like more pull in 3rd and 4th, but a little less in 1st and 2nd, can i make a trade, :) i cant floor it in 1st at all, 2nd i can hammer a little harder, then 3rd and 4th, its on like donkey kong :p

WDW MKR

Established Member
The biggest reason for a lack of gains seen with Meth on Eaton cars is the fact that most of us can already run MBT timing on pump fuel. You generally can turn up the boost since we can max out the Eaton's efficiency on pump fuel. Adding Meth to a twin screw that requires reduced timing will produce results as you can then do what is intended: add more timing on the same octane fuel.

You'll want to spray it downstream of the blower in either application. That's no different than a turbo/centri. Meth injection is almost always post-compression when possible.

FaYgOkRiS

SVT BOSS 570
Established Member
94-98 Trans Am said:
I don't believe anyone has been able to spray anything after the blower on a cobra yet.

You mean untill now, though I know I'm not the first one to accomplish this.

intake2.jpg

Inatake1.jpg

Intake5.gif

Hats off to SVC Motorsports!!!!

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
Not bashing, cause that is awesome, but would'nt those fittings melt??:shrug:
looks great though!! I hope I'm wrong on the melting part :)

GodStang

Established Member
FaYgOkRiS said:
No, there hi temp and every piece with exception of the tube cover is made for this application.

Very nice. I like the NAZ intake!! That use to be our old intake!! I miss him!! Are you using meth or Nitrous?

Users who are viewing this thread