Washed the car when the wind chill was 10, pic

Trader

Established Member
It was cold as crap today so i washed the car in 6 deg. brrrrrrrrrr. Had to take the car down to the lake and take a few pics for you all.

park1%20_7_.jpg

agof95

Established Member
Now that's dedication.

Looks good. I was expecting to see icicles.

I guess I can stop bitching about washing mine when it's in the 50's :p

Got Incon?

Government Slave
Established Member
I washed mine last night around 7 pm along with my lightning. The water froze withing minutes of getting it washed. lol. I then pulled it into the garage to let it melt before i could dry it.

krman68

Established Member
I feel your Pain !! Washing when its below freezing sux but its a necessary evil to keep the beast clean.

WASH ON !!

oldracer

Established Member
Hello Trader,

Car looks good!! Please give me some details on those wheels............I love the look, do you have the stock rubber on those rims?? Could you give me a web site where they have those? I think those would look neat on my Redfire Cobra!!

Thanks,

Oldracer.......

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just had a hot/cold water faucet setup installed in my garage. As soon as the outside air is in the 35-40 degree range I'll wash my Cobra for the first time. Now all I need is heat in the garage when drying it.

blk96SVT

Established Member
Cold weather sucks definitely!! I washed my car last night at like 10:30, cause it looked like crap (I had just washed it Tuesday though!!). I'm not sure what the temp was but it was hovering around 10 degrees! But, the car looks great today, after the ice melted off of it so I could dry it off.

Tim

Trader

Established Member
Originally posted by Blades
got any side shots? Nice rims!
here is one. I got them off ebay. Did a search for black bullit rims. Guy sells alot of different knock off rims from a shop down in florida.

park1%20_1_.jpg

You either love the black or hate it. I ran across a guy with a silver SS that had black rims with silver lips, thats what got me looking for these.

Thank you all for the compliments. to add insult to inury, it is going to snow again this weekend.:shrug:

blk96SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by Trader

Thank you all for the compliments. to add insult to inury, it is going to snow again this weekend.:shrug:

Its supposed to snow here this weekend too. Calling for 3-6 inches on Friday night!! Hopefully it wont snow at all!!

Tim

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Those wheels do look sweet with the silver paint. :)

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
you are lucky that its sunny out... its either cloudy, or snowy here... EVERY DAY.. and even when its not snowing, the roads are wet with melting snow, and all salty....
I drove my car once this winter, when it was sunny out, and then the weather took a quick turn for the worst, and snowed when I had my baby out of the garage... GRRRRR

-Homer

Trader

Established Member
Re: freestatesvtoa

Originally posted by Redfire2003Cobr
Trader, you part of the freestatesvtoa that meets at sheehy in G,Burg?

I may be needing that license plate beacket if I get pulled over by the MD State police.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Mustang pic:
http://members.aol.com/redfire2003cobra/2003Cobra.jpg
I went to the drag event and the 1st meeting where we did that photo shoot at toys r us. Good group of people around here. :)

Trader

Established Member
Yes got it at sheehy. I ordered a DSG but could not wait. I got it in OCT, they grey one just came in last week. They have 4 03s there, two verts and two hard tops.

Users who are viewing this thread