Washed and waxed the 69

mustangglx

Established Member
Well springs finally hear, and it was time to take out the 69 gave it a good wash and wax. heres some pics

dscn0947vy8.jpg

dscn0949be7.jpg

dscn0948du9.jpg

also heres a video from last summer I'm sure I've posted it here before but ill post it again, nothing special, it will just give you an idea what it sounds like basically
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=782277412

mustangglx

Established Member
its nothing to special, just an H/C/I 302 with a big cam and long tubes with Shelby 350r style side exit exhaust, 4 speed and a 9 inch rear with 3.89 gears with a Detroit locker, it moves out alright, but its more of a good cruisin car/head turner

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
CFRacer22 said:
mine was an '84 Brunette 110 :)

nice '69, give us some specs!
Guy,
I owned a '66 GT in 1970. Spank me for selling it.
I'm not selling the Terminator. I have a list of three daughters who want to scam it when I pass.
I was going to sell it.
But.... This car means more to me than Metal, plastic, aluminum and fiberglass.
Hope you understand.
Lost my '96 Snake because of an ugly D.
:beer:

mustangglx

Established Member
03nightmare said:
Is that a grande' and does it have the deluxe interior or the standard 69 interior?

yes it is a grande and it does have the deluxe interior though the seats have been recovered with the wrong covers, something i plan on correcting at some point

03nightmare

BRAD
Established Member
huh thats funny mine is the same way thats why I asked, mine is grande with deluxe interior and the standard seat covers, hey there cheaper. and not many people notice.

mustangglx

Established Member
03nightmare said:
huh thats funny mine is the same way thats why I asked, mine is grande with deluxe interior and the standard seat covers, hey there cheaper. and not many people notice.

hah yeah, its not that big of a deal, i kind of think the standard seat covers look better too, i have been called on it a couple times by old timers though, i just tell them its on my "to do list"

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
sweet! i love 69 mustangs...i wish it would stop raining in the bay area so that I can take out mine.

Users who are viewing this thread