Was your car delivered with a front splitter?

IM3CPO

Established Member
My car arrived about a week ago but did not come with the front splitter. Was curious if anyone could tell me whether its supposed to be delivered with the car or if they arrive after the fact. Thanks!

jbs$

Established Member
Look in the trunk, they are not installed until the car is delivered to the dealer. Otherwise they would be destroyed in the shipping process.

IM3CPO

Established Member
Truck was the first thing I checked and it wasnt there. Dealership claimed it could take a couple weeks before it shows up, but they arent the most reliable people to deal with.

krt22

Established Member
Mine was in the trunk, along with the floor mats, owners manuals, and front plate mount

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My car arrived about a week ago but did not come with the front splitter. Was curious if anyone could tell me whether its supposed to be delivered with the car or if they arrive after the fact. Thanks!

Truck was the first thing I checked and it wasnt there. Dealership claimed it could take a couple weeks before it shows up, but they arent the most reliable people to deal with.

The splitters were delivered with the vehicle. Just a cardboard box in the trunk.

If it wasn't there, you need to have your dealership claim it as missing from the factory. If they can't, obviously they'll order you one regardless. I'm not sure how much the GT350's cost, but the 13/14 GT500 were only about $135.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Make sure they put the bolts in it when they do install it.

This for sure, because a tech may go crazy trying to read the crappy paper instructions and miss alot of bolts..Glad there is a vid up that helped me a ton

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
This for sure, because a tech may go crazy trying to read the crappy paper instructions and miss alot of bolts..Glad there is a vid up that helped me a ton

I can say from experience that it won't stay on without bolts when running around VIR.

IM3CPO

Established Member
Front splitter install video link?

Do you happen to have a link to the video?

IM3CPO

Established Member
Thanks everyone! I talked to the dealer and they said they will get one on order for me. Who knows how long it will take before it shows up though...

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator

This car needed it worse than yours did.:bored:

image-1.jpg

image-4.jpg

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
i already tore mine off. had my dealer order me a new one but its not the 135$ the 13/14s were its 525$ installed.

That's pretty steep. I'd say you paid full retail for it + 2 hours labor.

Users who are viewing this thread