Menasor

l_7e26d4b78d1c98c9cd2a87dbabc4f06c.jpg

I have a tone of mods. H/C N2O.
makes 424 motor and 530 on the juice.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
isn't your haircut pronounced "myoulay" in French? Those babies hook nice compared to the 03-04 Cobras.

Last edited by a moderator:

MountainDew

Do the Dew!
Established Member
It needs a drop. IMHO, I don't like the wheels or the hood. Drop it and it might look better. Right now, not feeling it.

Aerosi665

Daily Driver
Established Member
Power is fantastic and I'm sure the torque curve on the N20 is great. Hopefully you dont break your rear end on the juice like I did.:bash:. Not a big fan of the hood but hey I can always respect a fast chevy when I see one. :rockon:

NoSlo5PointOh

Tappin That Since '04
Established Member
Looks pretty good. Theres one for sale right down the street from me that looks almost identical. Same hood and wheels too I believe.

NateCR

Banned
the ultra z hood is sick. the color on it is what throws me off. But i still like it.. its just different..

if i could say change anything.. i would say change the rims .. youll make enough selling them to go ahead and get another pair anyway...

But the rims and maybe a drop.. Just a tad ;)

Put some fiskes on it!!!!!!!!! or some CCW's if you can fork out the cash..

other than that.. If your putting down those numbers then i know its cammed and i know it hauls f***ing ass.. So........ VIDS!! What times have you ran so faR?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice looking Z. I like the color. :rockon: I really like it when owners customize their rides to their own tastes. You're making some NICE power, too. Hood looks fine. It's actually a popular choice for the Camaro. I would, though, definitely lower it an inch of so. It will look even better and your handling will improve. I was so surprised at how well my old Z looked/handled after installing lowering springs. And the ride was not much more stiff over stock. Here are a couple of pic.s

CallawayCamaroRear.jpg

BOB1.JPG

Raymond

slower than you
Established Member
I just can't bring myself to like how those cars look, and the wheels and hood on yours isn't helping, no offense.

Performance you cant argue with though, nice job on it man. It doesn't matter if we like how it looks, it's fast!

Users who are viewing this thread