Warning VIN # 1FA6P8JZ8H5521487

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It will, eventually.
My ex-girlfriend wanted a Fiesta in 2012 when I was working at a Ford dealership, our store had one in stock that had in-transit damage, the OASIS printout showed a repair done before we received the car, turned out the car had roof damage, it received a new roof, new headliner, and windshield.
Yes, she got a smoking deal on a new car, and had no problems with it.

And if it's any damage over a certain dollar amount, Ford is legally forced to sell it at a discount and disclose that the car had damage.

Now, this particular GT350's OASIS is probably not gonna show anything till after some time after the repair is done, since the whole claim has to be processed through Ford before it will show on there.
Wrong.

Transportation damage occurs outside of the factory, that will show on OASIS.

Factory damage will never show on OASIS.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Spoke with the dealer today, car is still MIA, and no one knows where it is.

Sooooo glad I'm not getting this particular car.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Spoke with the dealer today, car is still MIA, and no one knows where it is.

Sooooo glad I'm not getting this particular car.
It's probably on a delivery hold now too.

Last edited:

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Well the car finally came in yesterday.

2.8 miles on it and I can't find a damn thing wrong with it, except for drivers front wheel has a chip in it and tire has a slice in the sidewall, both of which dealer is going to replace.

I'm still not getting it, and supposedly they have a deposit on it today already.

I told the dealer to order me another one, Avalanche grey black roof no stripes with electronics package.
I know they are now not building them till first of March, so that will work fine to get it in early spring, say April.
Assuming this one doesn't get f**ked up to.

I should mention I was at SEMA last week and saw Scott hoag, from MRT, and formerly he did the bullitt program while he was at Ford. I told him what happened, and he said "oh no, Voith industrial services, you do not want a car that comes from them" further solidifying my decision not to get this particular car.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sounds like they missed replacing the wheel and tire.

I hope whoever gets it had good luck with it.

Users who are viewing this thread