WARNING! 2004 Whipple Cobra SCAM!

d4a3m2o1n

Banned
i think its a real ad.. who would be that stupid? Plus how to you roll back a digital display? i assume that would require a new cluster, and if there was any question about milage the cars computer or "ecu" will show the REAL mileage.

sfadchi

Established Member
i think its a real ad.. who would be that stupid? Plus how to you roll back a digital display? i assume that would require a new cluster, and if there was any question about milage the cars computer or "ecu" will show the REAL mileage.

Yes, it's a real ad! The cluster has been replaced! If you knew the guy you would know just how stupid he can be! He's already been banned from SVTP.

03zincyellowsvt

Established Member
it says right in the history report that it had atleast 123k on it, who would be stupid enough to not question that. also the guy obviously cant spell/know what the hell he is talking about which would give me reason enough to not be interested

03COBRA-88

Established Member
I remember seeing that cobra on ebay. It hasn't been back on there though.

sfadchi

Established Member
If someone did buy it, hopefully they see this and contact the authorities. I would be pissed if I bought a car then found out it had 100,000 more miles than advertised!

sfadchi

Established Member
His original username was "TheCrusherCobra", after being banned he opened a new account under "THECRUSHERNAKE".

VenomSVT03

CRUSHER
Established Member
Isnt that the guy you're always beating because he cant drive that thing? Why dont u call the authorities and let them know of what he's doing

mrose75

Established Member
Could it have 32k on a new/swapped motor? Just being open-minded.:shrug:

sfadchi

Established Member
Could it have 32k on a new/swapped motor? Just being open-minded.:shrug:

LOL Na, he's a scam artist!

Isn't that the same meat head that talked shit, raced you and lost and only ran something like an 11.6?

Yep, same idiot!

Isnt that the guy you're always beating because he cant drive that thing? Why dont u call the authorities and let them know of what he's doing

Already sent a letter to FHP! I'll be calling the local authorities tomorrow.

sprstr1000

WHIPPLECHARGED
Established Member

Yes you can replace the cluster,but you dont have to.There is a program that you can use through a laptop and OBD II to do a roll back.Not sure if it works on terminators,but have seen it done on newer vehicles.

toolow91

Established Member
you dont need a cluster to roll back mileage in any cars Ive heard stories of it being done in cars where the computer also read the same mileage as the cluster../.. it sucks id be pissed if i bought a car like that

Quagmire

Established Member
ROFL !!!
"Do not try to use any scams of any types, and do not try to come to my house to try to steal my car! you will get (Caught)."

SVT4ME

Established Member
So wrong when people don't care about doing the wrong thing. And have a history of doin it too.

Users who are viewing this thread