Warner Bros. Switches to Blu-Rey

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Blu-Ray will win the war. BR ftmfw

Juruense

Banned
I have a 360 with the HD-DVD player and 9 HD-DVDs... I just bought Highlander-The Final Cut on HD-DVD...

Graves

Established Member
Son of a fockin biotch :fm: :cuss:

rofl

Sorry, that was just kinda funny for some reason... haha

I honestly don't care if it's HD or BR. They just need to make up their damn minds already. I'll be getting a 1080p LCD soon, and I'm more than likely going to get a BR player with it. Can't wait.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Bout damn time!

You have no idea how pissed I was to have to but Transformers and The Bourne Ultimatum on regular DVD.

This means the new Batman movie will be BR for sure, sweet!

Riddla

Established Member
The future is blu ray

http://news.digitaltrends.com/news/story/13698/target_will_only_stock_blu-ray_players

In addition to Blockbuster placing its substantial weight behind Blu-Ray in the ongoing high-def format wars, the nation’s second-largest retailer will now assume the same position. Target announced on Thursday that its stores will only stock Blu-Ray players in the future, preferring not to pick up any stand-alone HD-DVD players.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
well the future better find a way to get cheaper, technology is getting too pricey, not everyone is rich, I'll take whatever is cheapest

Tedisky

Need more Money!!!!!
Established Member
GF bought me a HD player for Christmas, I haven't open it yet because we were on vacation. I am thinking about returning it, What do you guys think I should do. Keep it or return it for Bestbuy credit? I already have a Bluray player(PS3)...

Riddla

Established Member
GF bought me a HD player for Christmas, I haven't open it yet because we were on vacation. I am thinking about returning it, What do you guys think I should do. Keep it or return it for Bestbuy credit? I already have a Bluray player(PS3)...

Return it and buy some blu ray movies or games:banana:

well the future better find a way to get cheaper, technology is getting too pricey, not everyone is rich, I'll take whatever is cheapest

regular dvds???

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
Well, it looks like I bet on the right horse this time..... PS3 and 15 free Blu-ray movies was the biggest motivation for me, but this is icing on the cake :)

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
ya i hear the blu ray thing on commericals, i dont even know what the hell it is.

can someone explain the difference in layman terms

Users who are viewing this thread