Warm weather on the way and getting excited!

Det.Bullitt

Banned
Warm weather on the way and I am getting excited! Today I ran up to the shop and pulled the cover off the Cobra and fired it up. I let it get up to operating temp and sat in it for a few minutes. I have a set of TF Chicanes on the way but I still like the wheels on it. I know that everyone else is getting ready to break out of the cold weather and do what we like to do best and that is enjoy our cars!

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
Yeah I can't wait, unfortunately we still have about 4 inches on the ground and salty roads here! It will probably be a month yet until I get mine out :(

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice, isn't it. It's really cold up here tonight but next week looks to be mid-40s to low-50s. Spring is coming!!!!!

testorossa1989

Established Member
mines in pieces but that weather is motivating me to relocate to the garage and start turning wrenches, CANT WAIT! :banana:

JrSVT

Established Member
I've been thinking the same thing lately. I just got word that I'm going to be going to Louisiana for 3 weeks...by the time I get back it should be nice enough to pull the Cobra out of hibernation.

Jr.

black2007shelby

pure venom
Established Member
yeah cant wait to swallow som terminator snake with mine own snake, looking forward to run one down here in greenville,sc hahahaahah

Last edited:

b_dike

Established Member
Gonna be in the 50's here tomorrow. Got new exhaust and a n2mb Wot box on the way.

Started her up today just to hear my exhaust again before it gets replaced.

Now we just need a good rain to wash the salt off the streets.

Det.Bullitt

Banned
It seems like everytime I go out to start it up my neighbor that is a big time classic Chevy guy runs and hides. He has a 71 Camaro that is an okay car but he acts like it will put me to shame. I always tell him we need to line them up and he always says he has some stuff to do to it. It's not that I have anything against a Chevy but sometimes the hardcore Bow tie guys give you no love. I actually would like to have a new Camaro in a Convertible. I love the lines on that car. I also have an Audi R8 that is in my neighborhood and that jerk had the nerve to tell one of the neighborhood kids that no Mustang will ever outrun his R8. I've educated the kid very well and he knows better. That's why he purchased a Fox Coupe as his first car. It won't be long before he is able to beat that r8. Oh the thrill of being the fastest car in the block! Just can't wait for the warm weather!

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Its right around the corner. I started up my car for the first time since November yesterday and drove it around a bit. Needless to say I was pretty amped up. Now that this winter storm has passed we are supposed to see some temps in the 60s by Sunday. May just have to pull the cover off again :).

LETHAL03COBRA

Established Member
Born and raised in Florida, I can't imagine what its like to actually have to put your car in storage....that would drive me nuts!! Hope it warms up soon for ya!!!:beer:

Det.Bullitt

Banned
Tampa

Born and raised in Florida, I can't imagine what its like to actually have to put your car in storage....that would drive me nuts!! Hope it warms up soon for ya!!!:beer:

I grew up in Tampa and believe me that it does drive me nuts to have to put my car away for the winter. The bad thing about North Carolina is that the winter is not all that bad but it rains all the time in the winter.

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
I've had a lot of fun this winter getting to work on a stang that isnt a POS, but I can't wait for Spring! I'm giving it till April 1st, then I'll get her on the road.

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm jealous of the nice weather and the wheels you got coming! Whats the plans with your current wheels?

itSSlow98

Established Member
The only upside to winter in cold states, is the mileage we keep off the cars lol. My motor should be built by april so ill have perfect weather to put the car back together and break it in!

Users who are viewing this thread