Warehouse Wars @ Lethal Performance! (August 2021)

LethalFabian

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
August is coming to an end and we'll be doing another competition where a customer can win a $250 Lethal Performance gift card.

To enter, all you have to do is place an order. It doesn't matter how big or how small, each order is an entry.

At the end of each month, 5-10 employees (number is based on the competition) will compete in a wacky, silly & fun competition (ex: office chair races). Before the competition, each employee will be randomly assigned an order # from that month (every order during the current month will be 1 entry into the drawing). Then, the employee will be competing on behalf of that customer. If the employee wins, the customer he was competing for gets a $250 gift card. Win-Win.

warehousewars_reminder-jpg.jpg

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
This would have been better and more interesting if it were a calendar called Warehouse Whores.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
This would have been better and more interesting if it were a calendar called Warehouse Whores.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Quoting this because this is so disgusting, it blows my mind; I have so many questions...

How could anyone want to buy something like this?
How much money would someone have to absolutely waste on something so disgusting and vile?
Where would one even go to buy such filth?

I would never buy something like this.

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

Users who are viewing this thread