War Of The Worlds

xl2ockl3ottomx

Established Member
I was going to see the new one tonight, but it was sold out. We saw Bewitched instead. There was a red 04 Convertible in Bewitched.

Steeltwo

Established Member
saw it last night. It was a sold out theatre, and the other place in town showing it did so on three screens and it sold out all but one show, and that was the one at 10:30.

it is pretty good as long as you do not like to get critical on movies and bust their ballz. The special effects are second to none. It is a leap like Jurassic Park was in it's time.

when they say non stop roller coaster of action, and in the movie there is 30 minutes of action and 60 minutes of talking. That ISN'T this movie. From about 10 minutes in, it's all action. You get a few minutes of here and there that do not cause you do be in awe at the screen.

when the girl goes down by the river to piss, OMG I was just stunned. It is not a happy movie by any means :)

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
The 1953 version was awesome for it's time...and it scared the piss out of the audiance.

I can't wait to see the new one....

Dave

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Saw it last night...liked it. Little thin on the explanations, but who cares. It's all about blowing shit up.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Blowing shit up doesn't EVEN begin to tell the story .....

That river scene WAS a real eye opener ....

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Seen it last night. It was pretty good if you like watching people getting chased by giant bug zappers.
I'll buy it when it comes out on DVD too!

I went and saw the new one yesterday and dude, It was freakin freaky as hell! They suck our bodies and use us as fertilizers........

but oopsss, they forget that there are micro-organizms in our water, 1 million years of planning and they forget about the water! DAMN!

Steeltwo

Established Member
SnkBtn99 said:
Blowing shit up doesn't EVEN begin to tell the story .....

That river scene WAS a real eye opener ....
LOL

i saw the first one and thought, are there going to be more?

then
:eek:

charles6

Established Member
I caught the 10:10 movie last night and thought it was a little out there. The beginning and middle where goin good kinda slow, but it was building up, but the end just was too fast. They should have prolonged the climax a little longer (caugh(lol)).

-Brad

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
Just got back from seeing it and I thought it was pretty good.

Action was amazing, and the sense of fear and detail was very well done.
I dunno what to think of the ending I mean it came too fast ( :lol: ) like others said but I think it was ok personally.

I recommend it as a good action movie, tom Cruise played his role very...

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Saw it tonite...I loved it, special effects were second to none. I thought the movie really caught the whole mass panic thing very well.

Hey at least Tom Cruise was a Ford guy in the movie :thumbsup:

The view of Boston destoyed at the end kinda freaked me out...the detail was incredible..

Dave

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
Davesnake said:
Saw it tonite...I loved it, special effects were second to none. I thought the movie really caught the whole mass panic thing very well.

Hey at least Tom Cruise was a Ford guy in the movie :thumbsup:

The view of Boston destoyed at the end kinda freaked me out...the detail was incredible..

Dave

did he just kill part of the movie? :dw:

03cobraracer

Established Member
i just got home from seeing this movie myself.. all i can say is it was AWSOME! special effects were awsome. def a must see

Users who are viewing this thread